Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
While Im at it heres a few of my pick ups over the past few weeks

20r8nqc.jpg

The leather on my Vegas 1s is straight :lawd: status and the quality on them Oly 7s:youngsabo:

Goin to vegas for the weekend with my girl and her parents,gonna have romantic dinner at mon abi gabi rockin the vegas 1's and cargos :lolbron:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
anyone like the chances on getting the pack? I might camp after work around midnight but I dont feel right camping with 360 in pocket in my hood but its whatever.
if u feeling like that tuck the money in your sock under your foot, if if they ask how u was gonna pay say card. Nobody's making u take your sock off they just gonna run your pockets.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Goin to vegas for the weekend with my girl and her parents,gonna have romantic dinner at mon abi gabi rockin the vegas 1's and cargos :lolbron:

I think me and my girl are going to classy restaurant on Sunday I think these are on deck. There just very clean casual kicks. The inner sole, the nice tongue, and that leather. :ohlawd:

ajkamkel

Chi-Town
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if u feeling like that tuck the money in your sock under your foot, if if they ask how u was gonna pay say card. Nobody's making u take your sock off they just gonna run your pockets.

:ld: people carry cash to them while in line at crazy hours at night, couldn't be me, I would have the 40 with me :youngsabo:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
am i crazy for thinking this gmp pack gonna be an easy cop for me online :smugdraper:

all depends on where you getting them from....I think Im gonna sit this one out though....I want another pair of elites and waiting for my Taxi's to arrive.....if anybody is gonna go that Euro route hit me up and Ill give you some info...or should I just drop it with the spoiler tags?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
im only interested in euro if its for retail

but on second thought since these are 350 fukk that i dont wanna get hit with custom fees

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:ld: people carry cash to them while in line at crazy hours at night, couldn't be me, I would have the 40 with me :youngsabo:
at one of those midnight foam releases they do here in baltimore dudes came thru and robbed the whole line. I was never that pressed to do the midnight madness thing I just get up in the a.m. :manny:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
at one of those midnight foam releases they do here in baltimore dudes came thru and robbed the whole line. I was never that pressed to do the midnight madness thing I just get up in the a.m. :manny:

midnight cool i got my sb 8's at midnight after 7 hours off waiting in line :lift:.

Left grabbed food then :zzz:

matter fact got a couple foams that way

(oh u think u the king :youngsabo:)

cqt0K.jpg

:troll:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
im only interested in euro if its for retail

but on second thought since these are 350 fukk that i dont wanna get hit with custom fees

you can talk your way out of customs fees bruh....like I told another homey on here....I have my wife do that for me....and there are several spots selling them for like $20-$40 over retail which isnt bad at all....