Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah if you have $350 for resale then $250 retail should be OK.
business logic. i don't support it but people voted for this bullshyt with their own dollars and demand

now the corporations want to bite into aftermarket profits. the issue is they need to step up the quality for these price points.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So it looks like Adidas is releasing all three Olympic colorways in Ant's shoe. I bet Nike doesn't release any for their guys. :francis:

this shoes has the most organic hype i've seen for a sneaker in ages. definitely refreshing and the retail price point is a hit too. genuine gem

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
People don’t like Jordan 1’s anymore. Even if this was the price a couple years ago it would be an instant cop
I don’t see it happening. I grabbed mine but I might keep em boxed up.

Most signs I’ve seen have only been assuring that these will only increase in price.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC

Most signs I’ve seen have only been assuring that these will only increase in price.
2 years ago even for 250 would have sold out in minutes….im not sure what you’re saying here.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i know it's not this thread's usual fare but i snagged a vans authentic which was sold only on END for one day in 2018, feels good to knock one off the wishlist which had been vandalizing it for that long :ahh:

pic stolen from some random redditor cause i'm lazy

q38cwfcteix61.jpg

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah if you have $350 for resale then $250 retail should be OK.
Depending on where you live, that's nothing when you account for taxes and resale fees.

I see dudes in the Nike store all the time looking at resale sites on their phones for sneakers with only $20 profits and that's if people buy them at their asking price.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
This^^^^

Nah son. The demand is not there for those Wet Cement 4s. Price won’t increase much over time. Already multiple restocks on Nike and sitting in stores. This isn’t the market to hold GRs like this and hope they appreciate. You might as well wear your kicks, breh.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Nah that’s the plan. I got
Nah son. The demand is not there for those Wet Cement 4s. Price won’t increase much over time. Already multiple restocks on Nike and sitting in stores. This isn’t the market to hold GRs like this and hope they appreciate. You might as well wear your kicks, breh.

em because I actually want them.