Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
A bunch of Neon Yellow Ambush Dunks with 2021 production dates popped up in a Nike outlet that I was just in. You could tell that they had been stored somewhere as the foot sole was clean but everything else was kind of dirty.

Now curious how many more once hyped shoes that Nike has stored collecting dust.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
A bunch of Neon Yellow Ambush Dunks with 2021 production dates popped up in a Nike outlet that I was just in. You could tell that they had been stored somewhere as the foot sole was clean but everything else was kind of dirty.

Now curious how many more once hyped shoes that Nike has stored collecting dust.
If I saw those in person I’d prolly cop.

I always liked the ambush x Nike collabs but I really wanted the blue and white high top dunks that dropped.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What is wrong with these people?

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2024%2F06%2F03%2Fnike-air-more-uptempo-slide-brown-sail-fq8700-200-release-info-001.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2024%2F06%2F03%2Fnike-air-more-uptempo-slide-brown-sail-fq8700-200-release-info-003.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Anybody know if those more uptempo slides are water proof? Those are clean and want to wear them when I hit the pool/beach
I have a pair. I don't think they're fully water proof but you could probably get away with them at a pool. There's some fabric material underneath the part that goes over your foot that would probably get messy at the beach.

I love my pair and wear them day and night in my house. Be aware that they are heavy for a pair of slides. You get used to it but you will notice it at first. Insanely comfortable.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The Space Jams were not too hard to get

I almost forgot that they were out

Still some sizes available in various regular retailers

Any space jam low.
whether ie or patent.
Always sat and did not gain much value.

When I sold my dead stock ie lows.
The value was still above retail. With no fan fare. For the revamped jordan three that gets hated on for no reason. That mike actually wore as well.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I accidentally bought them trash ass fresh prince joints thinking they was them. Had to sell them for a loss. :snoop:

The ones missing laces or the og colorway?

From experiece with the jordan five.

Both are a summer shoe. That unless you rock mad blue variants. Will not be close to a daily driver
that in general frim lack of daily driver appeal.
should sit deadstock in a closet for a profit resale.

Only way this pair gets mad wear. Is if you had an old charlotte ghetto starter pull over. That is old and played.
to even try to pull off.
at this point as a daily.

Art Barr

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
What's you guys' favorite sites for buying shoes? I've never really had a good kick game, trying to step it up.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What's you guys' favorite sites for buying shoes? I've never really had a good kick game, trying to step it up.
It depends on what you’re looking for really as you can find sneakers cheaper on sites like Bodega, EB and Mr. Porter than you can on Nike or the other main websites.