Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
PvlbdNh.jpeg
NB heads, yall rock with UK or USA more?
im waiting on my pair to be delivered any minute now...

and i usually wear USA.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Nina Chanel's coming home one way or another :ohlawd: I been asking anyone I know to enter for me this morning and signed up anywhere I can

Will pay resale if necessary :damn:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im waiting on my pair to be delivered any minute now...

and i usually wear USA.

alright! mine showed up. it also looked like somebody tampered with the shipping box so they could see inside. they probably saw these were size 14 and decided not to steal them. LOL

These mfs so clean :banderas: I can already tell imma have to fight to not rock em all summer. Glad they showed up for you, I get nervous every delivery day :sadcam:

i rock with individual pairs i like. no need to choose a side

I more meant for fit/comfort and whatnot rather than aesthetics. This is my first pair of UKs so I haven’t been able to compare yet

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These mfs so clean :banderas: I can already tell imma have to fight to not rock em all summer. Glad they showed up for you, I get nervous every delivery day :sadcam:

I more meant for fit/comfort and whatnot rather than aesthetics. This is my first pair of UKs so I haven’t been able to compare yet
i got made in U.S. AND UK pairs of 1500 and 992v2 have not noticed a sizing difference like some others speak of. Quality looks same to me.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

from my experience, UK NBs are smaller than all USA and most asian NBs. i normally wear a 13 in USA and asian, but UK NBs force me to go up to 14.

vino

Superstar
Daps
The resellers cutting pricing on the Jordan 3 Nina. Seen my size drop to 313 from 450. This the first day, so that should keep dropping in the next few months. Canvas shoes don’t do well.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The resellers cutting pricing on the Jordan 3 Nina. Seen my size drop to 313 from 450. This the first day, so that should keep dropping in the next few months. Canvas shoes don’t do well.
That wouldn't be too surprising at all considering how the first iterations completely tanked granted they were 2's. I was surprised behind the hype about these anyways.