Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Most of my shoes be on ice
Props for just buying what you like breh. The "damn nobody wants these, I shouldn't get em" mentality is kinda goofy if you like em. I haven't seen them in person but if I like them in person I'll cop.

Some of my most common shoes still get the most love. Hell I'm wearing the most hated retro of Chicago 1s (2013) ever at the office right now and don't care what these hypebeasts think :hubie:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Props for just buying what you like breh. The "damn nobody wants these, I shouldn't get em" mentality is kinda goofy if you like em. I haven't seen them in person but if I like them in person I'll cop.

Some of my most common shoes still get the most love. Hell I'm wearing the most hated retro of Chicago 1s (2013) ever at the office right now and don't care what these hypebeasts think :hubie:
Yea that whole hype beasts shyt is corny

Wear what you like ….. fukk what the masses think

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
If I see the royals at an outlet imma buy another pair so my nephew can have his first pair of Jordans

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

shyt corny as hell and embarrassing

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I started wearing my concords cause these were dropping. :ld: Not sure if I like these.

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the Royals sitting is a lot less to do with ppl being sheep and more people just not fuxking with the suede on these. Sure you have your sheep but the materials and reimagination on these just not it and sneaker heads are not buying BS in this economy