Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo I saw some cherry 12s at the mall yesterday and those joints look and feel like some high quality bootlegs. I owned the OGs before and the red was a little lighter.

No wonder they’re sitting

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Those wack ass royals sitting in a full size run on snkrs :mjlol:
when you get early access, snkrs notification and the "Don't forget before they sell out!!" notifications...you KNOW they failed.

This could've been a classic if they were just in leather...and I have a LOT of canvas and suede shoes

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
when you get early access, snkrs notification and the "Don't forget before they sell out!!" notifications...you KNOW they failed.

This could've been a classic if they were just in leather...and I have a LOT of canvas and suede shoes

The black panels should’ve been leather

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I fell for that one time and bought the Black Air Force Mid - Off White with the pink spikes:francis:. I forgot I bought them until I looked in my closet lol. I should have returned them, but it's too late, I will give them to a teenager in my neighborhood.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Any of y'all cop the Aqua 6s?

I picked those up, but unfortunately I was walking through Queens and I was robbed by some guy and he took my shoes. I'm not a snitch, but the only thing I could recognize on the robber was that he had some High Top Black Fila's with White Soles:

IMG_20231028_114457795_HDR.jpg

Just got this morning... :wow:

Later tonight:

man-with-ski-mask-and-a-gun.jpg
:lupe:

Be careful out there :to:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I picked those up, but unfortunately I was walking through Queens and I was robbed by some guy and he took my shoes. I'm not a snitch, but the only thing I could recognize on the robber was that he had some High Top Black Fila's with White Soles:

Be careful out there :to:
YOU SERIOUS???????? WTFFFFFFFFF nikka FILE A POLICE REPORT

EDIT: You dumb as hell nvm :laff: