1671394954.jpeg

What yall think of these?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Not really a shoe guy so not the one to axe.

But i like the simplicity of them and they look pretty sleek (like a shoe Timothy Dunkin would have wored during his tenure with the Spurs).

Great sneaker for going on dates because you could walk over a puddle while you carry your girl and they'll still stay clean.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Not really a shoe guy so not the one to axe.

But i like the simplicity of them and they look pretty sleek (like a shoe Timothy Dunkin would have wored during his tenure with the Spurs).

Great sneaker for going on dates because you could walk over a puddle while you carry your girl and they'll still stay clean.

:dead:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I rember when these dropped in the early 2000’s they were hideous then too:childplease:
Oh that's cool, I don't think these ever dropped tho... The colors are neutral and easy to rock despite the shoe looking loud. The white high is hideous in contrast. These will be slept on then sought after, they look great in person. I will enjoy wearing them regardless. When it comes to shoes for me it's about what I like. I'm not scared to wear something people think is ugly if it moves me to cop

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Oh that's cool, I don't think these ever dropped tho... The colors are neutral and easy to rock despite the shoe looking loud. The white high is hideous in contrast. These will be slept on then sought after, they look great in person. I will enjoy wearing them regardless. When it comes to shoes for me it's about what I like. I'm not scared to wear something people think is ugly if it moves me to cop
Nothing you wrote takes away from the fact that those shoes are ugly as shyt. I would wish you luck on SNKRS, but you wont have anything to worry about:heh:.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nothing you wrote takes away from the fact that those shoes are ugly as shyt. I would wish you luck on SNKRS, but you wont have anything to worry about:heh:.
That's all opinion not fact friend. Nothing you wrote is anything but YOUR opinion.... You should know this. I'm trying to pretend like you not bringing hate into this thread. Let's be honest you don't fukk with me and you thought you could take this opportunity to clown but alas it won't go down that way. I'm not thinking about a coli bros approval on shyt I wear. Both you and the clown dapping you up have issues with me as a poster. It's really not about the shoes tho.

Try to have a better day friend. I'll enjoy my purchase because I like it. The actual point.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
That's all opinion not fact friend. Nothing you wrote is anything but YOUR opinion.... You should know this. I'm trying to pretend like you not bringing hate into this thread. Let's be honest you don't fukk with me and you thought you could take this opportunity to clown but alas it won't go down that way. I'm not thinking about a coli bros approval on shyt I wear. Both you and the clown dapping you up have issues with me as a poster. It's really not about the shoes tho.

Try to have a better day friend. I'll enjoy my purchase because I like it. The actual point.
:aicmon: This nikka feelings hurt cuz I called his shoes ugly.

I bet you put your index finger up when you typed “alas” :deadrose::pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dead: ....get mad cause your taste in shoes is lacking bruh's....:russ:....
:dwillhuh:

I'm not mad at all. You goofies are so try hard. You really think everyone actually likes everything you post. Nah brothers, taste is personal. Y'all corny ass dudes combining efforts and all to ruin a dope thread that is drama free is the issue. Nobody brings this level of petty here. Then you say someone else is mad. Nah im good, are y'all ok tho?