Stop quoting me
giphy.gif

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:dwillhuh:

I'm not mad at all. You goofies are so try hard. You really think everyone actually likes everything you post. Nah brothers, taste is personal. Y'all corny ass dudes combining efforts and all to ruin a dope thread that is drama free is the issue. Nobody brings this level of petty here. Then you say someone else is mad. Nah im good, are y'all ok tho?
This thread has never been drama free and neither was the older one on SOHH....it's ok you got bothered by me dapping @Dad up....:lolbron:....enjoy your shoes bruh....

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This thread has never been drama free and neither was the older one on SOHH....it's ok you got bothered by me dapping @Dad up....:lolbron:....enjoy your shoes bruh....
Y'all be slow as hell but be thinking you going over people's heads.. I'm not bothered because I called you out. I knew exactly what time it was. Go try someone on your level with these amateur ass tactics.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Lapstone & Hammer has 30% off almost everything, I think. They had a bunch of recent shoes on there in full run sizes recently and now everything is wiped out. Even the new Purple LeBron's were eligible.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dad