Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Panda dunks too old for 40 yr old?
it's just a black and white dunk dude why would it be?:what:

it's moreso just a very pedestrian look. you can get a dunk low in any neutral colorway like the one posted just above my post in white and grey. you prob feel weird about wearing that specific colorway cuz all of the unnecessary hype it has.

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never would've expected to see Salomon crossover from hikers to "streetwear"
i mean they've been selling in streetwear stores for years now and gorpcore been a thing. they're like uniform to people in that lane already

i'd argue they crossed over a while ago. i'm sure the purist elitist wearers of that brand have already been hating

Salomon’s growing success among sneaker enthusiasts has spawned in an era where the public has become disenchanted by the perceived lack of fairness around acquiring Nike sneakers, which has become increasingly more difficult thanks to supply chain woes during the ongoing pandemic. Brands such as Salomon, New Balance, Hoka, Crocs, Merrell, and On have seen an uptick in popularity over the past few years, thanks in part to cool projects and the public’s willingness to try something different.

A lot of the real hype came in the pandemic lockdown era for performance outdoor. gore tex jackets and performance shoes etc.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Panda dunks too old for 40 yr old?
Don’t ask that shyt, wear whatever the fukk you choose to wear. I’m 43 and all my life I was told “you’re not going to make it to (insert age)”. 16, 18, 21 and now I have doubled that shyt and am going to live my shyt however the fukk I choose. You want to wear something wear that shyt bruh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Got the terminator lows this morning.
s-l960.webp

If they weren't so clean I would've passed...haven't liked terminator lows but I'll give these a spin.

Too many Michigan shoes now 😆

2005 BTTYS dunk SB
08 terminator high
2010 reverse Michigan low
2020 Dunk High
2021 dunk low
2023 terminator low
:dead:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps