Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've been wanting the B.A.D.'s. Resale prices were nuts on them. Hope that's not an instant sellout on the 14th.

Yeah I anticipate those BAD’s selling out quick. Those and the aunt pearls are the cleanest color ways of the KD15s due to them being a single colorway IMO.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yeah I anticipate those BAD’s selling out quick. Those and the aunt pearls are the cleanest color ways of the KD15s due to them being a single colorway IMO.
Definitely. I got a pair of the Olympics Golds and I also like the Aimbots. I go back and forth on the All-Stars. Some pics look great and some leave me :ld:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Yet won’t release them again soon. :beli:

They should have just randomly dropped them or did a draw as leaking it out a week in advance was asking for issues. The smaller sizes sat on their website without a payment button for hours until it randomly started checking out.

Last edited:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I somehow got through for a size 8.5 lost and found 1 for my nephew. My personal purchases are so few now. I've gotten True blue 1s, reimagined 3s, playoff 13s, and I plan on getting DMP 11s to complete the pack. I also want South Beach 8 lebrons and the 85 black/white Jordan 1s but I don't want to pay resell.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
those elephant 1s look cold! and they’re going for under retail too.

y’all think they did too much? Could definitely pull something off with them