Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Something just don’t sit well with me about Nike hyping Gigi branded clothes and jerseys, and ppl going full hypebeast for them.

Maybe I’m being cynical but it just feels opportunistic and cringy. Maybe I’m missing something
Nah, Nike being foul. The supposed stock numbers for the sneakers was only like 40k & the jerseys sold out instantly.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Nah, Nike being foul. The supposed stock numbers for the sneakers was only like 40k & the jerseys sold out instantly.
The Mambacita's shouldn't be an adult drop and youth instead. Nike won't do it though as they don't want to create the optics that those sizes don't have as high of a demand. I went after youth sizes for my niece and it still sold out quickly.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Something just don’t sit well with me about Nike hyping Gigi branded clothes and jerseys, and ppl going full hypebeast for them.

Maybe I’m being cynical but it just feels opportunistic and cringy. Maybe I’m missing something
I agree that’s why I ain’t even try for them. Apparently money going for a good cause but didn’t sit right with me.