Reppin
DMV
Just copped, most comfortable kicks ever :ahh:

nike-roshe-run-iguana-2.jpeg

I heard good things about these.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
My local skate shop might get those Nontourages next week....if so they'll release on Saturday. Too old for this camping shyt :sadcam:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They look aight in those pics,but u seen them cam pics they posted earlier,them orange eye lits look cheap bootleg orange,but thats me,shyt i'd cop if they was on sale :ehh:

saw one of my boys pairs they looked pretty good to me quality was on point :yeshrug:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Ehh.

LeBron James is Nike’s “Employee of the Year” thanks to his latest individual accomplishment. Today, LeBron James became the eighth player in NBA history to win the MVP award three times. To celebrate this awesome feat for LeBron, Nike crafted a special edition “MVP” Nike LeBron 9 that features a Miami Heat-esque color scheme. A gradient effect, fading from red to black, smothers the majority of the upper, while yellow accents, such as an MVP logo on the heel and trophies graphics printed on the sockliner, provide nice contrast. Nike has stated that the Nike LeBron 9 “MVP” was specifically made for King James, but an extremely limited amount will be available next month.

mvp-2.jpg

mvp-1.jpg

mvp-3.jpg

mvp-6.jpg

mvp-7.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
you dont know about supply & demand do you??......same thing applies to baseball cards, cars, watches etc....if the re-sale value on something is high there is a reason genius....

No one is talkin about re-sale value breh,bottom line,those DB's 4 look ass,they have a superman symbol and a ronald mcdonald face on em for fukks sake :childplease: