if you had to pick one?

OZWEEGO_Shoes_Black_EE6999_01_standard.jpg

OZWEEGO_Shoes_Grey_GX1832_01_standard.jpg

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
All black. I got the xeno pair, and they are surprisingly comfortable
I'm partial to all black always. but i went with all grey ones last night. my only other adidas are all black. these will be a vacation shoe.

i saw these on the gram when doing a hashtag search but i cannot find them anywhere online and its some sketchy profile from Brazil. other countries get better colorways than us (2nd picture, the suede joints)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I would assume that Jordan Reserve Restock is going consist of returns or other shoes that have been sitting these past few months. They need to go ahead and drop the price on those Brotherhoods as they’re still retail at the outlet here.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm partial to all black always. but i went with all grey ones last night. my only other adidas are all black. these will be a vacation shoe.

i saw these on the gram when doing a hashtag search but i cannot find them anywhere online and its some sketchy profile from Brazil. other countries get better colorways than us (2nd picture, the suede joints)

The og ozweego model is discontinued so you have to go on a resell site: https://www.goat.com/search?query=Ozweego

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I would assume that Jordan Reserve Restock is going consist of returns or other shoes that have been sitting these past few months. They need to go ahead and drop the price on those Brotherhoods as they’re still retail at the outlet here.
Watch that shyt be those midnight navy 6s for the millionth time and thirst red 9s. I can't think of any must haves that have dropped recently.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

I never seen any of those cw

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Nike bytch azzez really about to make the pennys limited :what: my cousin just told me no dtlr in Chicago are getting them and the resale is already 350+:snoop: