Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My aquatones I bought online from Footlocker came in the mail from Nike even with the Just Do It tape. Has this happened for anyone else?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Easy targets but I think it's more than that. I do believe the young white kids are the main ones that made it to where a bot is needed just to have a chance at getting sneakers online.

Everytime i see social media posts with dudes harnessing an entire inventory of kicks... it's 99 percent privileged/well connected white kids.

Look at Ann Herbert and her piece of shiiit son and their million dollar resell operation.

And this little shiiit:

On the contrary...

The "asian" folks most people think are ruining sneaker culture, if they do resell, it's not at the same capacity as cacs (trust you me, the big time resellers are almost always white kids).

Hypebeasts or not, most oriental kids actually wear their shoes and embrace sneaker culture.

I think brothas are quick to blame asian folks because so many of them are immersed in the culture and they oversaturate the sneaker buying market.

If you really want to point the finger at who's ruining it... cacs all day.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Nike moving around these release dates. had an alarm set for today, but didn't see anything I'm interested in

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everytime i see social media posts with dudes harnessing an entire inventory of kicks... it's 99 percent privileged/well connected white kids.

Look at Ann Herbert and her piece of shiiit son and their million dollar resell operation.

And this little shiiit:

On the contrary...

The "asian" folks most people think are ruining sneaker culture, if they do resell, it's not at the same capacity as cacs (trust you me, the big time resellers are almost always white kids).

Hypebeasts or not, most oriental kids actually wear their shoes and embrace sneaker culture.

I think brothas are quick to blame asian folks because so many of them are immersed in the culture and they oversaturate the sneaker buying market.

If you really want to point the finger at who's ruining it... cacs all day.

Gen Z privileged white kids ruined it something serious. They got a hold to bots and flipped the sneaker culture on it's head. It doesn't make it better that black folks are buying from them, cosigning them in videos, working with them in consignment stores

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think young folks with no connection to the original shoes fuct up the game. get off my lawn and go buy some Yeezys :camby:

:troll:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Easy targets but I think it's more than that. I do believe the young white kids are the main ones that made it to where a bot is needed just to have a chance at getting sneakers online.

Here in Toronto its way different, definitely the asian demographic that spun things around.
They would pull up to campouts and just throw large amounts of money to cop their pairs because in Hong Kong, it was 10x to cop out there.
I remember when I was picking up my Jordan 1 Chicago x Off White, asian dudes pulled up didnt even know what size I had and were offering me $1,200 on the spot.
As far as actually reselling, a lot of shoes were being purchased here and moved overseas ..

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
:francis: There was a restock?

Restock at 10am for the Oreo's, Seafoams, and Tech Whites. I just wanted the Seafoams for my girl, but I was in a meeting at the time and didn't get to enter. Someone mentioned it in Sneakers Reddit this morning, but no confirmation until a few minutes before the drop.

Keep check of it tomorrow at the same time as it was also rumored that the Pollens, Kentuchy Dunks and another sneaker (can't remember) were suppose to second chance as well.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Restock at 10am for the Oreo's, Seafoams, and Tech Whites. I just wanted the Seafoams for my girl, but I was in a meeting at the time and didn't get to enter. Someone mentioned it in Sneakers Reddit this morning, but no confirmation until a few minutes before the drop.

Keep check of it tomorrow at the same time as it was also rumored that the Pollens, Kentuchy Dunks and another sneaker (can't remember) were suppose to second chance as well.
I don't care about none of them. Was it some dunks too?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't care about none of them. Was it some dunks too?

It was supposedly supposed to be the Kentuchy Low's along with them, but they might be restocking tomorrow. When I mentioned Dunks in particular, I was referring to the Social Status Dunks that dropped earlier. Some people settle with smaller sizes as resellers took everything else.