Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The social status dunks. Was inline within a minute, and still got screwed. People all on NikeTalk & Twitter talking about easy cop. FOH. 90% of those clowns trying to flip.

Didn’t even know about a Jordan restock.

I had to settle with a size 10 since the 10.5 was out of stock when I made it to checkout. You could tell who was trying to flip and who wasn't because a lot of them kept asking about the password page and getting size 5.5 and 15 just so they could flip for a profit :mjlol:

Reminds me of the Undefeated drop a couple of days ago when people were asking in the Twitter comments the answer to the question even in spite of being mentioned in the name of the shoe :russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The social status dunks. Was inline within a minute, and still got screwed. People all on NikeTalk & Twitter talking about easy cop. FOH. 90% of those clowns trying to flip.

Didn’t even know about a Jordan restock.

Social Status Dunks drop on SNKRS this Friday. I believe the Strawberry ones as well on the Social Status website.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Everytime i see social media posts with dudes harnessing an entire inventory of kicks... it's 99 percent privileged/well connected white kids.

Look at Ann Herbert and her piece of shiiit son and their million dollar resell operation.

And this little shiiit:

On the contrary...

The "asian" folks most people think are ruining sneaker culture, if they do resell, it's not at the same capacity as cacs (trust you me, the big time resellers are almost always white kids).

Hypebeasts or not, most oriental kids actually wear their shoes and embrace sneaker culture.

I think brothas are quick to blame asian folks because so many of them are immersed in the culture and they oversaturate the sneaker buying market.

If you really want to point the finger at who's ruining it... cacs all day.

Asians aren’t ruining shyt. They actually helping and what I mean by that well IYKYK:youngsabo: I wouldn’t even blame cacs because a lot of them were rocking Jordan’s too. @West Coast Avenger put me on to that. It’s gen z cacs who just see shoes as another revenue source and they have the resources to obtain and resell. I mean I saw this blonde cac saying the ROY AJ1 were underrated shoes like those bytches aren’t 800 on stock X. It’s also the fools who pay stacks that enable these kids. You guys should check out this Youtuber named tripping. He’s basically the leafy of the sneaker community and stays shytting on these resellers

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Cold streak finally snapped. I’m byke! :banderas:

1968-B4-F6-D256-4-FB7-9-AA7-F6854-B84-A107.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
SMFH. I bet some DS cool greys from 2010 not costing that much. Isnt this going to be a massive release with a lot of inventory also? These resellers are so shameless

I still got mines from 2010, still in very, good condition. Probably skip out on these come holiday time.