Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Still waiting on those Fragment Sacais, but I'm pretty sure I figured out why they use the black Just Do it tape :jbhmm:

The tape is meant to cover up the insides of the package if their workers do a terrible job of completely closing the package short as the majority of company use clear shipping tape. Using black tape alone on a cardboard box is rather tacky hence them having the bright idea of putting their motto on it. I get what they're trying to do, but it's rather dumb seeing as they could literally just use brown shipping tape instead to avoid that issue and it's creating issues where packages could literally end up being jacked beforehand.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I know it was mentioned a while back, but can someone tell me when this obsession with fitteds and the side patches/pins started?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I saw something interesting on a site where there’re listing the product at 100k and you had to manually enter a code to bring the price back to normal retail. Is that something that more online sites should adopt?

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Flint 7s are underrated.

Is it me or the oreo 5s from this year look better than the 13' pair.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I saw something interesting on a site where there’re listing the product at 100k and you had to manually enter a code to bring the price back to normal retail. Is that something that more online sites should adopt?
this has to be my favorite bot hate trick ever :pachaha: A very Bonkers strategy. Beating bots, boosting revenue and not giving an Eff
“So we decided to also show the middle finger and sell digital pictures of the shoes,” says Schreiber. The Bonkers team tested the new tactic with Nike SB sneakers and uploaded 3000 images per shoe size to the shop and listed them with the title “Picture of shoe XY.” The product description specifically stated that the product was not the shoes but seven images of the shoes sold for 10 euros each. “But of course a bot does not recognize this. It simply searches for the product name and then thinks: “Buy, buy, buy!” says Schreiber.

Users were required to check a box at the end of the checkout process to confirm that they are aware that they are purchasing a digital product and have no claim to return the product in question—a stipulation that is commonplace, and legal, for digital purchases.

The result: Bonkers made more revenue by selling those pictures than they did selling shoes. One bot-wielding user bought 7K worth of image files.

“We made more than we anticipated,” Schreiber told OMR. “It’s a nice additional source of income, but I would actually prefer it when no one bought any images so that I could just run my website without any problems and without spending my weekends telling people on Instagram when we’re back online.”

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Zadeh still taking decades to ship :jbhmm:

And then get mad when you ask about it :heh:
On his website he says to allow an additional 25 days on pre-orders....so in other words it's going to take 4 months after the initial release to get your pre-orders or a little longer....:manny:.....

Also Exclusive Access is supposedly going to be back for the Off-White dunks so start checking at 9am PST/12 pm EST....Not sure what day but still check....

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Make sure you check your SNKRS account in the next 5 min....drop is happening today...about 18 SKU's loaded so looks like a big drop but the numbers are low on some and high on others....good luck!....