Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
tell me that jig again please. I rarely buy off GOAT, but I have a decent sized credit that I might use soon
add an address to your account from a state that has no tax....you can use any address...for example I live in Washington and I use an Oregon address....you can bid or just buy but make sure you have the shoes shipped to storage....once they hit your storage GOAT will ship out to any address on your account for $12.....I would recommend that you choose the nearest state near you that has no tax...

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
add an address to your account from a state that has no tax....you can use any address...for example I live in Washington and I use an Oregon address....you can bid or just buy but make sure you have the shoes shipped to storage....once they hit your storage GOAT will ship out to any address on your account for $12.....I would recommend that you choose the nearest state near you that has no tax...

Repped

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

I see a lot of hate for these in the comments but the non basic dunks always look the best, imo

These look like Disco Dunks. Complete your 70s retro look

81RceEumMbL._SY741_.jpg