Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I been said Nike should start a subscription for EA and have different tiers for different drops and the amount of drops you get access to each month.

I’d take that over this and would be better than paying resale. Throw in free 2 days shipping as well.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
How my day started.
pUzjwTJ.jpg

How my day is ending.
HHEtp57.jpg

Shoes are from 2003 so can't really be mad at this point. Especially since I think I got them at a Nike Outlet.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I been said Nike should start a subscription for EA and have different tiers for different drops and the amount of drops you get access to each month.

I’d take that over this and would be better than paying resale. Throw in free 2 days shipping as well.

Honestly they should go by how much you've spent with them of a certain period of time. You got cats that have spent THOUSANDS of dollars buying from Nike's website or app and still don’t get early access.

I'm still lucky as hell I was able to get one of the last Kobe releases from SNKRS.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Honestly they should go by how much you've spent with them of a certain period of time. You got cats that have spent THOUSANDS of dollars buying from Nike's website or app and still don’t get early access.

I'm still lucky as hell I was able to get one of the last Kobe releases from SNKRS.
Yeah that's how I feel. How long you had your account and how much you use it. I've been going crazy buying shyt from them this year. It's been over a month since I had a week where I ain't receive no Nike shyt in the mail. Ain't got early access 1 time. I don't even get fukking notifications.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have read that is what they do but you also have to factor in (for the hype releases) bots, more users, and shoe size. I think 11+ is when the quantity drops.