Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

So just a couple of weeks ago, Nike dropped a link stating that interacting with the app and whatnot increases your chances of SNKRS, now they're saying that same said interactions don't matter after all :laff:

Man, such a bozo of a company. They might as well come & out say their stock is gobbled up by auto-add-to-cart bots.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Man, such a bozo of a company. They might as well come & out say their stock is gobbled up by auto-add-to-cart bots.

And what makes even worse is that they deleted same said tweet about an hour ago because negative pushback.

Them cats have legit been taking L's all year long.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Tbf the instructions about activity were for exclusive access. My dumbass ain't even know there was a like function on there. :snoop:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Them shyts is like 242 on GOAT. 275 with shipping and tax.

Sorry I was just in there a few days ago and saw the Georgetown’s for 210 but that probably the cheapest price going with some size no one wants. Either way that’s decent for resell. You better join a group if you tired of taking Ls

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Tbf the instructions about activity were for exclusive access. My dumbass ain't even know there was a like function on there. :snoop:

I've been interacting with the app for years and have never gotten EA outside of some wack ass Kyries a few years back.

There's no rhyme or reason as to how to works as you have some getting EA all the time who've never even interacted with the app outside of raffles. You also have some people who haven't had a W in years, but others who will win 3-4 times in one single restock.

It's long past time to completely revamp the SNKRS app system and how it works, but they don't have an incentive to at this point :francis: