Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What were you guys trying to get? The Taxi Lebrons?

the new IVs

was able to get through on fnl again .. but this time i was able to apply the coupon and got immediate confirmation :lolbron:

208uwr4.jpg

coupon is RMN15

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i totally overslept. Eh...wasnt really too excited about these anyway

right, because if it was something i actually wanted i tend to put my work in days or weeks in advance. when i really want something i stalk the fukk out of it. be it money, bytches, grades, shoes. allat shyt.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
right, because if it was something i actually wanted i tend to put my work in days or weeks in advance. when i really want something i stalk the fukk out of it. be it money, bytches, grades, shoes. allat shyt.

Breh when the releases i really want come out ima have laptops, walkie talkies to the street fam, and desktops on furiously clicking on "add to cart". lol

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
when it came to the playoff 12s, i copped on my phone. i was trying on my laptop and my touchpad. then i got up and went stood in line and got a pair as well. kept the best two shoes, flipped the other.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
when it came to the playoff 12s, i copped on my phone. i was trying on my laptop and my touchpad. then i got up and went stood in line and got a pair as well. kept the best two shoes, flipped the other.

yep copped them too. Wore them sh!ts once so far though.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
this nikka i know tryin to hit me for 300 for the cavs on some "thats the lowest ill go"

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:::pacspit: