Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Kobe 7 - Gold Medal (olympics)... Wish Lebron 9 had these, BUT he doing Hyperdunks for Olympics
KOBEGOLD-02.jpg

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I think I have asked this before but anyone ever cop of kicks crew.com are thy legit?

theyre supposed to be :manny:

I have. I preordered the galaxy KDIVs from em. Shipping took a LONG time (3 weeks) but they came through. My shoes were fine, no visible flaws to em. Definitely a legit pair. So my experience was overall a satisfying one, but I was fiendin for those shoes.

But some people online have accused them of selling B-grades. My pair wasn't B-grade but I can't speak on the behalf of everyone else. But if you check YT all purchases seem legit. If it's a limited release I say go for it.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
the foam galaxies look way nice than those zoom rookies. I hate those oval things on them shoes. reminds of that maggot photo everyone posts :gag:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I copped some Kobe vii's of ebay listed as new :scusthov:

They're in pretty good condition but have clearly been played in before.

minor scuff on one side hardly noticeable
slight discolouration that could be cleaned with a tooth brush

Honestly they are 99.99 percent fine but knowing I was expecting them to be brand new and they're not is bothering me should I just leave it and be happy with them?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I copped some Kobe vii's of ebay listed as new :scusthov:

They're in pretty good condition but have clearly been played in before.

minor scuff on one side hardly noticeable
slight discolouration that could be cleaned with a tooth brush

Honestly they are 99.99 percent fine but knowing I was expecting them to be brand new and they're not if bothering me should I just leave it and be happy with them?

I'm going through the process of refunding a pair I bought on ebay. dude listed them as new but definitely been worn several times. But I would even let that slide if the grills on the side weren't completely yellow on one side of each shoe. If you're not happy I say open a dispute. If that guy has a good ebay rating he won't risk ruining it.