Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
tried on those oly 7s when I got home today and they feel so comfy. I'm digging the quality on them shyts too. Very clean.

Oly 7's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oly 6's

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Shoutout to Zyzz on NT :russ:

what a fukkin lil whiny ass bytch that cac is......always bytching about how he missed this release and that release and pleading with people to help him.....I wish we could speak our minds on that site Id air out alot of them bytches and them elitist asian motherfukkers....no offense....

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
what a fukkin lil whiny ass bytch that cac is......always bytching about how he missed this release and that release and pleading with people to help him.....I wish we could speak our minds on that site Id air out alot of them bytches and them elitist asian motherfukkers....no offense....

speak your mind breh:manny:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
tried on those oly 7s when I got home today and they feel so comfy. I'm digging the quality on them shyts too. Very clean.

Oly 7's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Oly 6's

the quality on the 7's are a hell of alot better but the 6's are still the better looking shoe IMO....but I never really cared for 7's.....

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

fukk that site my nikka. :pacspit:

PG ass posting rules.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i wore the grapes yesterday and today breh i jus saw them on my floor in the morning and was like :gladbron: yuhh ima wear these

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
BTW

Lets talk about nike's runners...all time...and I'm talking style and performance

off the dome I wanna make a top ten...i won't order them YET

I'll also list their best colorway

Airmax 2009 (volt) Yes! I kill a kitten for these.
Presto Seismic Obsidian/Sonic Yellow
Air max 97 (silver) Never really liked these. AM1s>>97s...plenty C/Ws but the Maroon Patta's = :drool:
Airmax 95 (neon) Can't argue against this Iconic C/W
Flyknit Racer/Trainer (volt/Team Orange) Its still early, but they shapin up to be classic.
Free Run 3 (there are so many colors idk...) Meh. Air Stabs take this off the list
LunarMX (volt)...meh again...Air Structure Triax 91s take this off the list.
Airmax 90 (infared) Can't argue this.
Airmax TN (black/gray haze) Fire or one of its many...Water Colorways.
Kukini (WATER!) Spot on.

Suggestions for 'definite top ten' ?
You pretty much got it down. Volt 09s may just be the GOAT. I know blasphemous right. Maybe its because I cant obtain em.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
my latest pick ups

23s

was gonna throw black laces on the vegas 1s but they looked too plain and ended up puttin the white laces from the banned's on em since it made them pop a little more

:dwillhuh: I think imma double up on those gold tipped white laces yall posted earlier,put em on my vegas 1's and oly 7's,them red laces look faded and worn :scusthov:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Still waiting for on my order from finishline can't believe shipping is gonna be like 8 days...smh

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I just got my wolf grey 5's in the mail .. ahhhhh
I passed on em cuz I was actually hating that my g/fs son had em. Stupid... stupid pass. But I don't get the shoes he has :wtb: cuz him and my son 12, and I don't rock anything they have.

When she brought them home I was :snoop: can't believe they slept on shelves for awhile.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I think I have asked this before but anyone ever cop of kicks crew.com are thy legit?