Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
thinking of selling my ds concords brehs :sadbron: Financial aid dont come in till about a month and i cant look for a job until i move in 3 weeks
stop smoking up all your sneaker funds breh...before we hold a intervention. :laugh:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:stopitslime: getting fukked up and eating like a king while some bytch is sucking ur dikk in laker 6s>>>going to the mall or some other gay sober shyt with concords

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Im taking a chance on them Fire Reds being overstocked ala the Military Blues. fukk paying over retail for those.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I go to the mall buy sneakers with the money I don't spend on ganja though :mjpls:

my money dont be goin all to weed like that tho :yeshrug: i get it 4 cheap, i just dont have a job and cant really look for one cuz im movin out of city in 3 weeks

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I like these: Aqua lace swap. Yes, I still need to order that Yeezy colorway... no funds
nike-lunar-hyperdunk-innovation-2.jpg

nike-lunar-hyperdunk-innovation-1.jpg

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
my money dont be goin all to weed like that tho :yeshrug: i get it 4 cheap, i just dont have a job and cant really look for one cuz im movin out of city in 3 weeks

Roll through Tucson I'll hook you up with a job....the college girls are hot, our Air Force base isn't engrossed in a sex scandal, there's a water park..it ain't so bad out here :obama:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I like these: Aqua lace swap. Yes, I still need to order that Yeezy colorway... no funds
nike-lunar-hyperdunk-innovation-2.jpg

nike-lunar-hyperdunk-innovation-1.jpg

that colorway is decent I just hate that giant swoosh up at the front. that's why I liked that Yeezy colorway you posted cause it puts the swoosh black on black so you barely see it.

KEEPITTRILLA

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
we got a waterpark too :pacspit: and we got six flags