Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
This the album ALL the fake sites use.. I know a lot about the replica shyt. Started watching youtubes, then read forums. I don't own any fakes, have never sold any as real either as a bait and switch.

BUT I have had people ask for them, when I give them an authentic price. :childplease: :mjpls:

This shyt peaked my interest, after I paid $500 for Lebron Miami Vice, and seeing that one reseller with the vast amount of Olympic 7s early in a big box.

???????_?????? Click on the set picture and all colorways open

I might have to get the white/red/blue with the gold swoosh :whoo:

uOhrn.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
This nikka just told me my Olympic 6's are ugly. Then proceeds to say his Son Mars shoes with the air bubble on them "fresh as work"...

nikkas have no shame.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
This nikka just told me my Olympic 6's are ugly. Then proceeds to say his Son Mars shoes with the air bubble on them "fresh as work"...

nikkas have no shame.

what's the history on the Son of Mars series? are they legit jordans or some branch offs, I assume the former?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah Mono, all them shyts fake as shyt. I am pissed that youtube "early release videos" are mostly fakes. That is the worst part of the game. Sneekgeekz got caught with fake shyt from Air Randy, they spelt Air Jordan wrong... But back on topic and OFF the fakes....

----
I will be copping the Lebron 10s, do they have LED soles? I notice in some pics it was lighting up. I think that is childish. Will pass if it has that. Penny 5s Dolphins, Invis Cloak and Orlando will be copped (unsure on Phoenix)

----
Sneakerpost just upped the Fire Reds 4 - $220 shipped -

---
fukk man you killing me. My Military 4s havent even arrived yet and I'm about to pull the trigger on these. Oh yea Olive 9s are coming Nov. 17th a week before the Bred 4s.
video-009673.jpg