Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Just got home from work and didn't see a package and decided to walk my dog.

Then i get home 15 minutes later and see a box on the door step, glowing under the porch light. LOL

Nothing is going to topple Diggy's story... but i already wanted to share this as I just opened the box no more than 10 minutes ago.

THESE FUKKIN BLACK CEMENT 3's FAM?!?!?!?!

What do i have to say to compel ya'll mothafukkas who not only have yet to cop a pair... do yourself and your entire existence a favor... AND DOUBLE THE FUKK UP!!!!

:lawd:

I'm contrasting between the 2011 and these and these not only aren't able to hold a candle... but the BC3 18's are so ignited... shiit is basically the same sneaker Jesus was wearing when he created civilization (and i ain't even religious!!!!).

It's almost as if the remainder of my sneaker fleet is irrelevantly obsolete. LOL!!!!!

Looking for the triple up and get out the game until the NA Black Cement 4's and Infrared VI's release (and fire red 5's LOL!).

All my 80's babies... REJOICEEE!!!!!!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody pull the trigger on the Nike Epic React joints? I think I'm gonna pick them up this weekend (I want to try them on first)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
2ytu0zo.png
....:ehh:....

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

I may pick up the Vapor Streets in trippa blyke. I did get the Safari 270, should arrive today. I like them in hand, should have just copped off the shelf if I had known they were in every store. I like this model, might get 1-2 more colors. Those Italian Leather 32s look quality, heard people were getting them easy through all star weekend since no one was hyped on them.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Anybody pull the trigger on the Nike Epic React joints? I think I'm gonna pick them up this weekend (I want to try them on first)
They look dope but I feel like they're outlet bound .. At least up here. The white colorway is nice!

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got the gold 1s and the 3s in :ahh:

passing on those red n white 1s. i heard the banned 1s droppin tho :shaq: