AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
when are these out ?

DWfKZ0MUQAAqohx.jpg

hmmm....the price on those Prestos.
i'm still sick i was out of the country and couldn't go to collect my Presto's or my Blazers

:sadcam:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I haven't seen anyone wearing them funnily, they must be on ice. I been wearing them daily since Sat. I will bring them with me to Ohio and wear them there. I'm sure everyone will be in them at the convention.

Was expecting to see them on feet Saturday evening in Santa Monica but naw.

Could have been one pair on a mexican dude was he had on some massive JNCO's and the heel was completely drenched in denim, and i wasn't keen enough to approach him and axe. So technically, he doesn't count (i'm all for wearing your shoes however you feel, i'm liberal to that... but if you ain't doing them justice/make them look at least moderately flattering... you're just another human on the planet).

First pair arrives Friday so we'll see how they go... cuz i'm not big on the high rise elephunk print.

Btw, the PG 2 Palmdale's arrived and oh my lawd. Initial impressions....

...fukkin' incredible.

Didn't think i'd say this but the 2 >>>> 1 (although i do miss the strap, yes hetero)

The colorway, fit/feel, silhouette, simplicity of entering the shoe (not as snug as its predecessor) and the 3M hits on the tongue and medial/lateral swooshes is a nice execution.

Got some Neon 3M laces arriving the end of the week. Once the swap is in full effeck, I'll take pics.

But these pg2's are going to get a lot of burn this spring/summer.

They were sitting FSR until Sunday... but by Monday morning, sizes started drying up quicker than grandma's cooch after bingo. Post ASG influence. lol.

:ohlawd:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Was expecting to see them on feet Saturday evening in Santa Monica but naw.

Could have been one pair on a mexican dude was he had on some massive JNCO's and the heel was completely drenched in denim, and i wasn't keen enough to approach him and axe. So technically, he doesn't count (i'm all for wearing your shoes however you feel, i'm liberal to that... but if you ain't doing them justice/make them look at least moderately flattering... you're just another human on the planet).

First pair arrives Friday so we'll see how they go... cuz i'm not big on the high rise elephunk print.

Btw, the PG 2 Palmdale's arrived and oh my lawd. Initial impressions....

...fukkin' incredible.

Didn't think i'd say this but the 2 >>>> 1 (although i do miss the strap, yes hetero)

The colorway, fit/feel, silhouette, simplicity of entering the shoe (not as snug as its predecessor) and the 3M hits on the tongue and medial/lateral swooshes is a nice execution.

Got some Neon 3M laces arriving the end of the week. Once the swap is in full effeck, I'll take pics.

But these pg2's are going to get a lot of burn this spring/summer.

They were sitting FSR until Sunday... but by Monday morning, sizes started drying up quicker than grandma's cooch after bingo. Post ASG influence. lol.

:ohlawd:

I will pick up a pair of the PG's soon, they sound much improved over the v1. Been wearing the BC3 everyday since release. Other than my gym huaraches, that's been it. Was out all day today, none to be seen. Shoes I rarely see, UNC 6's and win like 82 J's. I haven't seen many Gatorade 1's either as GR as those were. The Red Win like 96's are everywhere. I see kids in groups wearing those at the mall, etc at times.

I picked up the safari 270's online and will cop bread toes this weekend.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I had a crazy Black Cement 3 sneaker experience today.

I go to the hospital to visit a family member with my mom. We pull up and are about to walk in, there's 5 nurses outside with a Spanish dude in his mid 40s in wheel chair waiting for his ride to pull up to get him home after being discharged.

I heard someone yelling ayyyyyy buddy in a heavy Spanish accent and it took 3x before I stopped walking into an entrance to the right of him.

Dude calls me over and says where you get those shoes, I said foot locker. He asks me to show him all the angles, looking like I'm modeling. He's like when did they come out, price, etc. I'm like last Saturday. He's like they have more? I'm like probably not, but they've been rereleasing online. Maybe some places might have stock. He looked like a brick and mortar type cat. He immediately tucked his head down and put his face into his palm.

He looked depressed as fukk after that. Dude probably hopped out of the cardiac department or orthopedic surgery dept today after being in a week or two not knowing his grail just dropped. Even when I looked back towards his direction through the window after getting inside and he was postured in the same position after finding out they dropped.

My mom and all the nurses looked amazed and confused why someone leaving the hospital could look so depressed.

I explained things to my mom about how we been waiting for this shoe, especially cats like myself that were around when these dropped. Told her this is my favorite shoe of all time and I've worn it daily since Saturday. I'm sure dude feels the same way.

Last edited:

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a crazy Black Cement 3 sneaker experience today.

I go to the hospital to visit a family member with my mom. We pull up and are about to walk in, there's 5 nurses outside with a Spanish dude in his mid 40s in wheel chair waiting for his ride to pull up to get him home after being discharged.

I heard someone yelling ayyyyyy buddy in a heavy Spanish accent and it took 3x before I stopped walking into an entrance to the right of him.

Dude calls me over and says where you get those shoes, I said foot locker. He asks me to show him all the angles, looking like I'm modeling. He's like when did they come out, price, etc. I'm like last Saturday. He's like they have more? I'm like probably not, but they've been rereleasing online. Maybe some places night have stock. He looked like a brick and mortar type cat. He immediately tucked his head down and put his face into his palm.

He looked depressed as fukk after that. Dude probably hopped out of the cardiac department or orthopedic surgery dept today after being in a week or two not knowing his grail just dropped. Even when I looked back towards his direction through the window after getting inside and he was postured in the same position after finding out they dropped.

My mom and all the nurses looked amazed and confused why someone leaving the hospital could look so depressed.

I explained things to my mom about how we been waiting for this shoe, especially cats like myself that were around when these dropped. Told her this is my favorite shoe of all time and I've worn it daily since Saturday. I'm sure dude feels the same way.
It ain’t that damn serious lol