Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
So ummm...anybody dealing with a charge pending from NDC for the BC3 on their card but no confirmation from Nike? Getting kind of worried now.
Mine shipped and are eta for Wednesday

Looking decent for these bred toes

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
So ummm...anybody dealing with a charge pending from NDC for the BC3 on their card but no confirmation from Nike? Getting kind of worried now.
yup, and everyone that i know. i been paranoid as fukk about it myself

edit: just checked, i got mine :blessed:

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Wore my BC3's today. :wow:

fukk I look like waiting months to wear something I've been waiting years to get :heh:
I haven't seen anyone wearing them funnily, they must be on ice. I been wearing them daily since Sat. I will bring them with me to Ohio and wear them there. I'm sure everyone will be in them at the convention.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Taxi 12's coming March 18
Air-Jordan-12-Taxi-1-681x419.jpg
:blessed::blessed::blessed: I missed the last one but not this time. Side note, i feel like Jordan not letting nikkas breathe on some of these retro releases. Like they just came out it feels like. They re releasing too fast or something

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
:blessed::blessed::blessed: I missed the last one but not this time. Side note, i feel like Jordan not letting nikkas breathe on some of these retro releases. Like they just came out it feels like. They re releasing too fast or something

cause adidas got a size 13 NMD Primeknit Gore-Tex boot on that nikka :mjcry: neck and Nike tryna finish them off

competition :blessed:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are the Breds this weekend going to be as difficult a find online as the 3's just were??:lupe:

Last edited:

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
Agreed on both points. Getting these for the first time (hopefully a GR) and they really looking to finish off Adidas by the end of 2018

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I almost bought these resale. I saw a plug that had these on deck and thought they were fake, then I saw the rerelease update a few days ago. Glorious time right now.