Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was just trying to unDS my white cement 4's to go out and the toe box started creasing like a motherfukker before I even took 1 step in them :thumbsdown:

I remember the FIRST TIME I wore fire red 4's CASUALLY, it looked like a semi truck had ran over them :smh: the poor quality of fire red 4's was very well known and spoken of. Why were y'all dead silent about these wc4's brehs?

I never had a problem with my Nike Air WC4s. I have two pairs actually.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:jbhmm:

I never wore em after all, decided to rock BC3s instead.. I'll squeeze in wc4s sometime this week and report back.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was just trying to unDS my white cement 4's to go out and the toe box started creasing like a motherfukker before I even took 1 step in them :thumbsdown:

I remember the FIRST TIME I wore fire red 4's CASUALLY, it looked like a semi truck had ran over them :smh: the poor quality of fire red 4's was very well known and spoken of. Why were y'all dead silent about these wc4's brehs?
You talking about the 2016 OG WC4 with Nike Air on the back or the 2012? I have both but yea at the time we said when those 2012s were dropping the material was wack as fukk. My fire red 4s did the same thing and even the midsole started cracking. (right shoe)
vg69fq.jpg

I still have the OG Nike Air WC4s on DS though. I pray to god they dont crease and midsole dont crack.
Military 4s still holding up though.
21aygd1.jpg

Last edited:

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
Those BHM 1's are nice. Must have... Im trying to stick to black sneakers this year so that will be a nice drop.

I didnt know we had a sneaker thread...

my last two cops... these Alexander Wang Adidas collabs
Alexander-Wang-AW-Bball-Black.png

And these low 1's with 3M Blue check. I thought they were subtle and comfy. I didnt see them anywhere in NY. Just online, automatic cop.
air-force-1-07-mens-shoe-xOyEjR.jpg
air-force-1-07-mens-shoe-xOyEjR.jpg

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You talking about the 2016 OG WC4 with Nike Air on the back or the 2012? I have both but yea at the time we said when those 2012s were dropping the material was wack as fukk. My fire red 4s did the same thing and even the midsole started cracking. (right shoe)
vg69fq.jpg

I still have the OG Nike Air WC4s on DS though. I pray to god they dont crease and midsole dont crack.
Military 4s still holding up though.
21aygd1.jpg
I got both and they didn't hold up well at all. I probably haven't wore both pair together a total of 15 times.