ultinf.jpg

FIRE :hhh::picard:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikkas say nike and jordan fell off

yet they acting an ass for some all denim 4s so they can be the first to flex all denim fits :mjgrin:
Are you on drugs fam? You can't use a limited edition to justify not falling off. They most likely all going to sell if limited. Now look at the stuff that isn't limited the majority of that shyt stinking in the stores. That isn't a nike only problem but you can use limited stuff to justify you pov that's just stupid.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Copped an 11.5. Reel brothas know what's good about these. If you ain't down with the BHM movement, you a rackoon. No Mario power up.

Probably gonna throw some colored laces in there for sexual peak performance.

The Confetti-steins are insta-thot-booty nice... should show some pics after work.

Last edited:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
You talking about the 2016 OG WC4 with Nike Air on the back or the 2012? I have both but yea at the time we said when those 2012s were dropping the material was wack as fukk. My fire red 4s did the same thing and even the midsole started cracking. (right shoe)
vg69fq.jpg

I still have the OG Nike Air WC4s on DS though. I pray to god they dont crease and midsole dont crack.
Military 4s still holding up though.
21aygd1.jpg

my black cement 4's look bad ass fuk.. :mjcry:. I really need a new pair bad.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the only 4s that havent cracked are the red toro 4s (shocked) and the '16 white cements
I forgot I have those Green Glow 4s too but still DS. They have that nubuck material on them so I dont have to worry about instant creasing but I'm worried about that midsole if I start walking around on them.