Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I copped the Y Nots that Nike reserved me, they delivered today. Might sellem, might keepem if the performance reviews are good. They lowkey ugly but I like them for some reason. Might look like wedges of cheese on feet covered with comic strip print.

Def want the Airmax98 Gundam, the new 270 in the mariners colorway.

May cop the 95, do those recently fit small? Probably get a 13 to be safe.

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I copped the Y Nots that Nike reserved me, they delivered today. Might sellem, might keepem if the performance reviews are good. They lowkey ugly but I like them for some reason. Might look like wedges of cheese on feet covered with comic strip print.

Def want the Airmax98 Gundam, the new 270 in the mariners colorway.

May cop the 95, do those recently fit small? Probably get a 13 to be safe.
Go half sz up on 95s

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was just trying to unDS my white cement 4's to go out and the toe box started creasing like a motherfukker before I even took 1 step in them :thumbsdown:

I remember the FIRST TIME I wore fire red 4's CASUALLY, it looked like a semi truck had ran over them :smh: the poor quality of fire red 4's was very well known and spoken of. Why were y'all dead silent about these wc4's brehs?

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
I was just trying to unDS my white cement 4's to go out and the toe box started creasing like a motherfukker before I even took 1 step in them :thumbsdown:

I remember the FIRST TIME I wore fire red 4's CASUALLY, it looked like a semi truck had ran over them :smh: the poor quality of fire red 4's was very well known and spoken of. Why were y'all dead silent about these wc4's brehs?
I actually passed on them and just rock my Columbia 4's instead. The quality on these and the oreos is the best I've ever seen on a 4. Really wish they kept it

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It looks like the Lebron soldier 9's from last year. I can't tell 100 though

yea looks like it could be it
Nike-LeBron-Zoom-Soldier-9-Blackout-All-Black-On-Sale_3.jpg

Izanami

Superstar
Daps

The NA joints from a couple of years ago or them 2012 joints?

2012 retro 4s outside of Cavs, thunder and black cements were ass.