Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped these today brehs off the nostalgia alone:mjgrin:. Neg me on sight :mjcry:

81rJaq46U8L._UX395_.jpg

:to:Just sent And1 an impassioned email telling them to stop being bottom bytches and to bring back the OG retro shorts and trash talk tshirts

Whiskey weed and beer disregarded, I have a solid point :hubie::smugdraper::ahh:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Hey brehs, which app is better to sell shoes......GOAT or StockX? I'm tired of the eBay fees and looking for another alternative.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
i have a recommendation for you guys

i recently bought this shoe rack and im loving it
its only 22 inches wide so it doesnt take up too much space

New Portable Shoe Rack Shelf Storage Closet Organizer Cabinet with Cover | eBay

pretty easy to put together too
marked down @ 13.99 issa no brainer

holds 18 pairs of my kicks
if you have a smaller foot it can probably fit at least 25

they have a wider model too which is basically 2 of them put together which can hold double the amount of kicks

Last edited:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy Jazz has some 2 for deals.

Insane 2 for 1 Footwear Deals!
Seems Nike got their foot on peoples necks this year off things I'm seeing recently. So much new shyt dropping, some misses (Airmax 95 vapormax looking iffy at the moment) but many HITS IMO (Airmax 270 variants, Huarache Drift, Zoom Fly, Vapor Fly, Airmax 98). Off White Collab / Fear of God Collab

Adidas Prophere seems to be a dud for the most part, they trying to push it but they already on sale. Rep in store said they gathering dust in back.
UB are cool but the NEED factor ain't there unless you don't have any. They make the triple black so limited, that's the one most go for since it's a great daily.
NMD been run into the ground for the most part besides a few variants. EQT 93/17 run into the ground, now they under 100 new in stores.
The Futurecraft 4D looks like FIRE. I see another shoe that looks like a Nike PocketKnife.
Dragonball Z collabs better be fire