Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:dead: any heat?
Ended up with a pair of Air Tech Challenge 2 (hot lava) Agassi's and some Zoom Fly NYC's that I wanted so far. I have about 600 dollars worth of live bids on the board. I bought another pair on Zoom Fly on Tuesday from another site on clearance and have like 2 more I wanna pick up.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Ended up with a pair of Air Tech Challenge 2 (hot lava) Agassi's and some Zoom Fly NYC's that I wanted so far. I have about 600 dollars worth of live bids on the board. I bought another pair on Zoom Fly on Tuesday from another site on clearance and have like 2 more I wanna pick up.

I put a low bid on some red foams and EQTs randomly accepted after weeks lol

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I put a low bid on some red foams and EQTs randomly accepted after weeks lol
Weeks is def a surprise. Enjoy them. I sat there staring at the email for a about 30 seconds before I caught wind of what happened.

I know StockX bids probably crippled some people at xmas time, accounts already on the ropes from holiday shopping.

aboveclouds

All Star
Daps
Ain't nothing crazier than having random bids out on StockX and forgetting about them, then StockX & paypal hit you with them bid accepted aka nikka we depleting your paypal/bank account email.
Bout to cancel some live/unaccepted before I have to push my gf's bday gift back 3 months :mjlol:

Them low bids add up. No more pairs this week :hubie:

This happen to me on a pair of wolf grey vapormax :skip: kept getting emails about the asks getting lower and lower and didn't think anything of it until my bid was accepted :russ: happy cause I really wanted them but damn I wasn't ready to drop the loot lol.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ain't nothing crazier than having random bids out on StockX and forgetting about them, then StockX & paypal hit you with them bid accepted aka nikka we depleting your paypal/bank account email.
Bout to cancel some live/unaccepted before I have to push my gf's bday gift back 3 months :mjlol:

Them low bids add up. No more pairs this week :hubie:
Yo some weird shyt been happening with them a few times with selling shoes to Stock X. They actually bought my shoes for lesser than what I offered (like 50 bucks lower) and they sent me a notification my bid has been accepted and to send the shoes out in 2-3 days. I reached out and told them I didn't agree to that price and said they will let it go this time like it was my fault and I pretty told them to fukk off. Then they do the shyt again. I'm pretty much done with them now b/c they been doing some real shady shyt lately while trying to talk slick through emails.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yo some weird shyt been happening with them a few times with selling shoes to Stock X. They actually bought my shoes for lesser than what I offered (like 50 bucks lower) and they sent me a notification my bid has been accepted and to send the shoes out in 2-3 days. I reached out and told them I didn't agree to that price and said they will let it go this time like it was my fault and I pretty told them to fukk off. Then they do the shyt again. I'm pretty much done with them now b/c they been doing some real shady shyt lately while trying to talk slick through emails.
That's crazy. I heard about them being a$$holes through emails. I've only sold 2 pairs of yeezys through them and they went at the agreed upon price but I will def look out for that if I sell more.

I have a DS pair of Royal Blue Foamposites sz w/o Box. How much should expect for them on ebay or where?

I can still see you getting 200 for those if others are priced up high af. Some on goat selling with no lid for 245+

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Ayo breh,

Noticed that the black pink oG Huarchie RUN QS was releasing on SNEAKERS app this upcumming Thursday.

I was game from there. Then i noticed it was up 20 bucks from the usual pricing... so after taxes it would have been 143.13 for my pair.

Thing is... these are my childhood grails and double up is very necessary like a salt and peppa album. And ever since i saw air jordan michael wear them after his first championship... that shiit was a wrap like saran. But after the holidays, my money tighter than a jacket from middle school.

So i decided to do some research and..

Just copped the Black Pink OG Huarachie Run QS from Sneakers and stuff NYC. Full size run, ya shrimp stains!!!! LOL!!!

Doubled up for 181 shipped. Mi negras!!!! haha.

1ew8bl.jpg

Get Em Beeyach...