Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Daps
Dog, just shut up. You played yourself, keep it moving

I don't take your criticism seriously because you haven't listed any valuable arguments but instead opted to hurl insults anonymously like a 3rd grader (which u might be) so I don't have a reason to listen to you and I'll keep posting whether you like it or not. bye

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't take your criticism seriously because you haven't listed any valuable arguments but instead opted to hurl insults anonymously like a 3rd grader (which u might be) so I don't have a reason to listen to you and I'll keep posting whether you like it or not. bye

Dog, @West Coast Avenger already proved that some of the shyt you was saying was dead wrong. We've had plenty of cats like you coming in here on some other shyt. You can continue to post all you want & continue to have wrong info :yeshrug:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:....you can have designer sneakers....they all emulate J's, Nikes and cheaper sneaker models....

shyt is pure facts. Designer sneakers are often replicas of actual sneakers with more premium materials

I only really rock with designs that I think are original/clean (Arenas come to mind) or designer shoes that I think could be worn well with a suit/business attire

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothing crazier than having random bids out on StockX and forgetting about them, then StockX & paypal hit you with them bid accepted aka nikka we depleting your paypal/bank account email.
Bout to cancel some live/unaccepted before I have to push my gf's bday gift back 3 months :mjlol:

Them low bids add up. No more pairs this week :hubie:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nothing crazier than having random bids out on StockX and forgetting about them, then StockX & paypal hit you with them bid accepted aka nikka we depleting your paypal/bank account email.
Bout to cancel some live/unaccepted before I have to push my gf's bday gift back 3 months :mjlol:

Them low bids add up. No more pairs this week :hubie:
:dead: any heat?