Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bruh.. i was legitimately looking out for you.

Dont talk shyt off that, them obviously your only designer shoes since you bought them in July and still posting them today.

This a friendly/helpful thread. Dont try stuntin in here itll leave you with hurt feelings

OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE A faq POCKET WATCHIN' HATER WHO MOST LIKELY DIDN'T READ A BOOK ON BETTERING HIMSELF!!!...

Son...I Made This Vid 4 faq Pocket Watchin' nikkas Like U!!!...:wrist:

Did U Honestly Give Your Time & Physically Help Out Someone In Need 2Day Other Than Sex???...

nikka check my IG..wore my Pradas out like they were slippers because they're THAT COMFORTABLE...

U fukkIN POCKET WATCHIN' dikkHEAD!!!..

Nobody dappin' ur weak ass "comeback" replies...post your "Real" "Designer" shyt!!!...:ufdup:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE A faq POCKET WATCHIN' HATER WHO MOST LIKELY DIDN'T READ A BOOK ON BETTERING HIMSELF!!!...

Did U Honestly Give Your Time & Physically Help Out Someone In Need 2Day Other Than Sex???...

nikka check my IG..wore my Pradas out like they were slippers because they're THAT COMFORTABLE...

U fukkIN POCKET WATCHIN' dikkHEAD!!!..

Nobody dappin' ur weak ass "comeback" replies...post your "Real" "Designer" shyt!!!...:ufdup:

Pradas with the levis :whew: you killin the game :whew:

you had to go back to 2014 for some pradas :hubie: dont stunt on me man :hubie:

why are you bringing up daps :hubie: I think you might be a lil off in the head so ima let you stunt man :hubie:

edit: also from that video looks like you pocket watching even ya own fam :mjcry: instead of being happy for them you looking for a hand out :mjcry:

wait so what's the holiday xi release? it aint the red 11s is it?
the fukk

I thought the concords was coming back out this year... but apparently the red 11's are the holiday release even though traditionally they release 2 11's in December (if my memory serves correct. 1 new colorway 1 retro)

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps

why are you bringing up daps :hubie: I think you might be a lil off in the head so ima let you stunt man :hubie:

I thought the concords was coming back out this year... but apparently the red 11's are the holiday release even though traditionally they release 2 11's in December (if my memory serves correct. 1 new colorway 1 retro)

Son...u said it was obvious I never had desinger sneakers...My Instagram and Maury Povich's lie dector has determined THAT'S A LIE!!!...

You're "OBVIOUSLY" butt hurt from the embarassment I handed you in front of The Show Room...U mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya bytch ASS and need to have the last word to feel vindicated!!!...Well have the last word with this ignore button bytch!!!...:umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Son...u said it was obvious I never had desinger sneakers...My Instagram and Maury Povich's lie dector has determined THAT'S A LIE!!!...

You're "OBVIOUSLY" butt hurt from the embarassment I handed you in front of The Show Room...U mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya bytch ASS and need to have the last word to feel vindicated!!!...Well have the last word with this ignore button bytch!!!...:umad:

you seem very upset that someone was just trying to validate something you wrote wrong :hubie: why are you putting obviously in quotation marks :dwillhuh:

last time I try to look out for anyone here :francis: dude said a high price for some designer shoes I just wanted to make sure he aint get swindled :heh:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit: also from that video looks like you pocket watching even ya own fam :mjcry: instead of being happy for them you looking for a hand out :mjcry:

:mjlol: @ the levi's comment

and usually the holiday xi comes out a week or so before christmas, these shyts droppin next week
i dont know thats prob it tho. :francis:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

:deadmanny:

Yoooooo! Not a video calling the nicca on the coli out! Lol.

It's lit in here. :lolbron:

Theo Penn

Daps
:mjlol: @ the levi's comment

and usually the holiday xi comes out a week or so before christmas, these shyts droppin next week
i dont know thats prob it tho. :francis:

These Piru XIs are the 2017 Xmas Jordan release

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
dude had quotables for days :russ:

"i BEEN had millionaires in my family.. but they dont help nobody!"

"whats today? ... hol up im not gonna say what today is!"

"yea they might be 1250.. but when u do the tax that shyt go up $100!"

but my favorite quote came from another video, the one to his ex wife..
"bytch im doing fine without you! you see this leather headboard with the motherfukkin mirror in it?!" :pachaha:

Theo Penn

Daps

"bytch im doing fine without you! you see this leather headboard with the motherfukkin mirror in it?!" :pachaha:

:whew:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
adidas Gazelle
Color: Navy/White/Gold
Style Code: BW1250
Price: $250

adidas-gazelle-crafted-bw1250-1.jpg

adidas-gazelle-crafted-bw1250.jpg

adidas-gazelle-crafted-bw1250-6.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
revisiting the last few pages im still laughing :laff:

who was bruh talking to in the video saying he was gonna help 3 people with furniture but it looked like at the end he was kicking a sofa into a garbage area :laff:

its like a 2002 dip set Smack DVD cut