CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
We gotta get up on this Balrog game breh

I ain't on the designer tip but I respect the showmanship :ehh:

As far as the game goes I lost interest I can't front but I'm back on the grind when that AE go into full effect I'm tryna see the new Rog V-trigger/super/extender cuz nikkas hatin on my dawg and I feel like he bout to get nerfed to oblivion

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I ain't on the designer tip but I respect the showmanship :ehh:

As far as the game goes I lost interest I can't front but I'm back on the grind when that AE go into full effect I'm tryna see the new Rog V-trigger/super/extender cuz nikkas hatin on my dawg and I feel like he bout to get nerfed to oblivion

I'm saying....hating on him...it's not like ppl won evo with him

oh he too strong? WHAT ABOUT BISON?!?!

I deff wanna see the v triggers...cause nikkas already got the counter to the one we got now. and im intrigued about bison having the psycho crusher as a regular move.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Dec 7th for those that wanted this colorway of the Lebron 15

dw8vub3pouikvwvyrzpl

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Bravehearts;Lil Jon;Nas - Quick To Back Down

Bruh.. i was legitimately looking out for you.

Dont talk shyt off that, them obviously your only designer shoes since you bought them in July and still posting them today.

This a friendly/helpful thread. Dont try stuntin in here itll leave you with hurt feelings

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There will be three colorways of the KITH x Moncler x ASICS Gel Lyte III releasing in colors of Red, White, and Navy inspired by both brands’ home countries of the USA and France. From the entire collection, which includes 36 pieces in total, the first set of releases will take place on Saturday, December 2nd, while its second set follows on Saturday, December 9th via KITH and Moncler flagship stores. The retail price tag is set at $225 USD each.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Dec 7th for those that wanted this colorway of the Lebron 15

dw8vub3pouikvwvyrzpl
They are cool and will eventually cop but like most things out now these are going to sit and you can just cop them then. Not many sneaks that are cop right away status outside of the hypebeast limited shyt that would be sitting if they made them in regular numbers.