Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
How safe is ebay for buyin kicks?

i've bought several kicks from ebay, always got authentic stuff. i just google the seller's name as well as look at their feedback. i also prefer original pictures to stock pictures.

if the dude has multiple pairs in the same size of a really really rare shoe, i tend to just avoid it even though i know i may be missing out. i figure better safe than sorry. of course in my size (12.5 or 13) there probably shouldnt be too many cats owning mutliples of hard to find dead stock stuff anyway. i figure the hottest reseller market is for sizes 9-11, so it's not too outlandish for them to want to get as many pairs as they can for resale

then i just bite the bullet and use flight club, LOL.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
These Started Going On Sale In The NBA Store Today

4qn5z6.png

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ay brehs yall think it's a chance anybody a slang just them 6s out that golden moment package on eBay or a similar site

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Depends if you know what your looking for...
If it's to good to be true it probably is
I never get kicks without boxes and I ask sellers to send me picture of the box Plu and the label in the tounge...

:ehh:

Depends on your knowledge bruh . I've gotten mad deals with shoes not having boxes. I do feel you on if its too good to be true deal. I got caught up twice in my ebay career . Thank GOD i was able to get my cash back :whoo:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
which other forum do you guys visit for sneakers? niketalk or sneakertalk or another one?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:smh:......
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhXl3Ce4d0340z414D]Video: Is This How Michael Jordan Do You? 3 People Stabbed While Camping Out For The Air Jordan 7 Olympic Release In Pennsylvania![/ame]