Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Nike has been botching this staged release of the flyknit...the redate is the 28th nationwide but no stores no when theyre getting them...seattle is like :manny: and the nike twitters are :yeshrug:

WHY

this is the first release that i give a very very serious fukk about and want multiple pairs and theyre indifferent or totally botching it

Pisses me off

If it ain't a retro Jordan, KD, LBJ, or SB dunk the hypebeasts keep it moving, you'll get em.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How safe is ebay for buyin kicks?

gotta do your research bruh

First of all def look at the sellers rating and look at the feedback comments.

Then if the pic isnt a stock pic . Most def look compare and contrast the sellers picture with a shoe pic you know its real. Use sites like nicekicks, sneakernews , theshoegame . The usually have shoes from all angles also pickyourshoes has older stock shoe pics. If you cant find there then google is your best friend.

Also try to get a second opinion whether it be here, another shoe forum or friends who u know have ample sneaker knowledge.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Am i the only one glad niketalk got their wig pushed back, and segmented?

I hate like 99% of their members and half of my posts are me clowning the nerds...check the "state of the shoe game" thread.

Hopefully yuku nukes their membership info and they both lose traffic. I'm a hater like that :youngsabo:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Am i the only one glad niketalk got their wig pushed back, and segmented?

I hate like 99% of their members and half of my posts are me clowning the nerds...check the "state of the shoe game" thread.

Hopefully yuku nukes their membership info and they both lose traffic. I'm a hater like that :youngsabo:

Both NT and Yuku are in the wrong...could get ugly :mjpls: