Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You guys need to start posting coupon links for your purchases especially for those 60 dollar reebox Iverson's

Some of us have a budget and saving up for other stuff
:gucci:
nikka the Iverson deal was posted maybe you should look harder or more often. I miss out on stuff too but the deal get posted often times

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
You can get any GR Jordan release at a discounted price. shyts crazy.

Those maroon XII sitting too. Very clean fall shoe IMO

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Copped the atlantic blue 97's early october through Foot Patrol for 195 cuz i thought they'd be tough to acquire.

Now they're releasing state side and several sites have them at retail (160) including Centre214 (size 11/11.5 if y'all looking).

And btw, air max 97's arent all crafted equally. Should have half sized down cuz I'm swimming in these fukks (the ankle padding is flimsier/thinner than the SB/Gold/Skepta counterparts).

Buyer beware. Nice colorway for this seattleite.

Images cumming soon.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Their not played out. Hypebeasts & dikkriders have moved on to Adidas Boost.
Word, and a lot of them hoes starting to sit too now. They just had to do a limited NMD drop to get some to sell out. Matter of fact, there's not even that many models and now they just are overdoing colorways and many go on discount. I saw many pairs of available Ultra Boost in the malls today, that was not a common thing previously. I can't think of any pairs I really want other than the triple black eqt and maybe a pair of Ultra Boost ATR mids.... and of course Yeezy's for trade bait. Anything else is just an impulse buy, but I NEED multiple pairs of upcoming Nike/Jordan releases and more next year....
My pockets:mjcry:

Black Cement 3s :takedat: