Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what does jordan do from here ? Lower prices back to like $165 base price or whatever it was around 2008 (or was it $150 I cant remember) or do they go all in and make them more exclusive and $250 and release less pairs
Probably have to lower price of sneakers and stop releasing all them bullshyt colorways. Definitely have to keep them more limited because that works. I wanted the curry 4 but both times because they were limited they sold out and cats trying to get like a stack for them. I don't like them that much and will just wait till next week till get them at regular price. I mean who would've thought a UA sneaker would sell out? That's what limited does and add MJ to that that's a nice recipe. I'm. It complaining though since you can get a lot of sneakers you couldn't before because of resellers for the right price or even better since they go on sale most times now.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
anyone trying to get those 900 limited nmds? I failed on the 10oclock one..the browser adidas confirmed is trash just like the app

Daps
You guys need to start posting coupon links for your purchases especially for those 60 dollar reebox Iverson's

Some of us have a budget and saving up for other stuff
:gucci:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
You guys need to start posting coupon links for your purchases especially for those 60 dollar reebox Iverson's

Some of us have a budget and saving up for other stuff
:gucci:
I posted the Iversons a few days ago in here, look a few pages back. I reposted as soon as it went up on Twitter. I copped instantly. I usually post good deals in here as others do if they see some.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area