Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I like em.:ehh:

Funny thing is,....
This maybe a goat Kobe shoe and I only like two to three other kobe's in history.
it is the foam kobe from adidas with their version of flyknit.
i think they got a look to them.
that is like that if i did wanna transition back to adidas.
i just love supra skytops and jordan's right now way to much.
so, i don't know if i do these, but i hope they sit and i cop them for the low tho.
Although I have been tempted to go in the Adidas outlet and grab a pair of crazy explosives tho. Maybe that trip turns into a double cop in the future to grab these too.

art barr

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Im so sick of the inner sock trend. I bought the cruz foam new balance, and theyre comfortable except for that fukking sock. I just want to put my foot in and go. This shyt is like a fukking condom for your foot, and every casual sneaker is doing this shyt

Bred 13s down to 142$ :heh:
Will it drop more?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is,....
This maybe a goat Kobe shoe and I only like two to three other kobe's in history.
it is the foam kobe from adidas with their version of flyknit.
i think they got a look to them.
that is like that if i did wanna transition back to adidas.
i just love supra skytops and jordan's right now way to much.
so, i don't know if i do these, but i hope they sit and i cop them for the low tho.
Although I have been tempted to go in the Adidas outlet and grab a pair of crazy explosives tho. Maybe that trip turns into a double cop in the future to grab these too.

art barr
The ADV will def hit clearance on sites. They are sitting in full runs almost everywhere. Boost cushioning has built and ruined the brand at the same time. People will sleep on shoes without boost. People will also act like and think that a NMD is more comfortable than a Hurache because the NMD has boost. Casually... Ultra Boost, Yeezy's and EQT 93/17 is where things are noticeable for me. I haven't tried pureboost and some of the other models to compare. I do have a few bball models but thats a different subject.

It's almost like I don't know how we walked without boost before :comeon:

Im copping the Flyknit Royals in Oct. I got the Flyknit Breds and they are comfy AF.

Last edited:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Already had the anniversary pair with the dust bag from srkier this year so didn't bother with the restock. Should be able to get the blue AM1, hopefully before the drop :mjgrin:

Nike been hurting bad lately, JB too.
Those basura bred 1 Flyknit still on shelves, 4 years ago that's a first day sell out with resell being double the retail price.

Side note, those ice blue Flyknit trainers that dropped aren't bad, incase you guys really need to get a pair.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Yup, full size run on deck
Bruh tell me how after I left on the hurricanes game on Saturday and going back home, pulled off on Hallendale cause I had to use the bathroom, stopped at the Wendy's...and then went to Simon's (never knew there was on there :ohhh:) and copped a pair of the all white Pippen's on sale :deadrose:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Bruh tell me how after I left on the hurricanes game on Saturday and going back home, pulled off on Hallendale cause I had to use the bathroom, stopped at the Wendy's...and then went to Simon's (never knew there was on there :ohhh:) and copped a pair of the all white Pippen's on sale :deadrose:
Simons is everywhere, infesting So. Fla like roaches. I see the old Players of PB account looks like they sold their store and hopping into the weed game.