Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This shyt is really funny and I can't really blame Nike....(yes I can but thats another story) but I remember when they had limited releases and every one felt like they won the lottery (Royal 1s 1st release back in 14 or 15 and Jordan 3 OG 88s) when they got a pair. A lot of people were bytchin like crazy (me included) when we lost out due to bots but they ramped up the numbers and gave people what they wanted (questionable quality and motives IE: to kill the resell market) and flooded the market and now people shyt on it. Not taking up for them at all but this shyt is really funny seeing how quick the market changed and how quick they lost their spot and how they scattering. I'm happy about all this though b/c its given Nike/JB a wake up call and hopefully shake the leeches and hypebeast who just in it for a quick come up. I'm personally loving this time when it comes to Js. I get these shyts for cheap as hell now and the quality is not bad. Hell I'm waiting for those AJ1 Flyknit Breds to go on sale in my mall b/c they sitting.

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My nikka got dem royal 5s early:mjlol:
D38_D3_D39-1_C69-4727-_A472-1_D4_D0592_BAD1.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Vapormax killing it :ehh:

My favorite sneaker at the moment

Crazy because I don't really see that many people with them to be honest. I can understand in some ways because the shoe isn't cheap but nor is it being put on clearance because most colorways move. Every recent pair I think I've seen was out of town and it hasn't been many, but they say they're selling.

I remember the initial launch seeing the OG colorway in the Nike store in Miami hating them (before the shoe grew on me in certain colorways) then seeing some random fit looking lady in an unreleased at the time (Asphalt) colorway stuntin on #teamearly outside the store.

Do you see them in your area much? I want that multicolor pair dropping soon

Here are tomorrows drops

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Crazy because I don't really see that many people with them to be honest. I can understand in some ways because the shoe isn't cheap but nor is it being put on clearance because most colorways move. Every recent pair I think I've seen was out of town and it hasn't been many, but they say they're selling.

I remember the initial launch seeing the OG colorway in the Nike store in Miami hating them (before the shoe grew on me in certain colorways) then seeing some random fit looking lady in an unreleased at the time (Asphalt) colorway stuntin on #teamearly outside the store.

Do you see them in your area much? I want that multicolor pair dropping soon

Here are tomorrows drops

Yeah you right I don’t see many people rocking them, but they do move locally and never been on sale. I have seen a few people rocking the triple blacks, platinum and grey ones.

But I’m in NC, so it’s kind of backwards in the south. Jordans still reign supreme down here. I don’t even see people wearing ultra boost around here like that.

I like the Bordeaux colorway but Nike released so many Bordeaux colorways this year IDK if I’m going to cop. I’m holding off right now because the Off-White Vapormax and Prestos getting copped idc if I got to pay resale. I’m just waiting for the wider release.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Jordans still reign supreme down here. I don’t even see people wearing ultra boost around here like that.
Same here, I pretty much always see some sort of Jordan out and about. UB stay selling out here for the most part and I rarely see them in the wild for how hyped people are on them. Recently I've seen certain colorways sitting in store for a while before selling out. I see way more NMD since they are accessible and priced a lot better.
They opened a shoe palace locally and the Adidas wall is crazy so once people catch on I'd expect to see more stuff on foot. Inventory is shytting on the other stores in the mall and other stores by a long shot. They haven't even gotten the Nike stock yet, expect fire around the holidays with possible restocks.

sosaa

All Star
Daps
I have a pair of the plain black EQT Support Advance ones and the 93/17 boost version. Both comfortable, the boost ones feel better cushion wise (expectedly) and the black adv look more streamlined and clean.

i tried the boost joints on at the store and they was dope but the boost on the heel sticks out like a mf as opposed to the adv and i wasn't feelin that. i might end up gettin them and trying to cut that excess boost off so it can mimic the non-boost ones :pachaha: good lookin out though

Last edited: