Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:dahell:
Jesus Christ @Art Barr why you got to post 4 straight post with all these long ass quotes and dissertations in your sig? Post your haikus in 1 damn post and yes Federer has good taste but tighten that shyt up.

:dwillhuh:

nikka fukk you, I been posting multiples post for two decades.
That is what I am originally known for.

Govern your own post nikka and worry about your content not mine.

Like who the fukk are you?

You don't control shyt concerning my post reply button.

Art Barr

:gladbron::pachaha:

1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif

You got it jive turkey.

Just giving you honest criticism but if you want to go there cool...

Get the fukk out of the sneaker thread with your horseshyt and your woulda coulda shoulda bought ass. Post some pics of kicks you bought this decade and stop pump faking.
Have a good one.

:dead::dead::dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
1236863252_dont-be-a-menace2.gif

You got it jive turkey.

Just giving you honest criticism but if you want to go there cool...

Get the fukk out of the sneaker thread with your horseshyt and your woulda coulda shoulda bought ass. Post some pics of kicks you bought this decade and stop pump faking.
Have a good one.

nikka, this is deflection nikka.
If that is the case.
then post how you are connected to hip hop to even be on a hip hop board to talk shyt.
As real talk,....nikkaz can post movies clips to records and photos about me in hip hop.
What do you do.in hip hop to even be here, nikka.
Plus you not even from fukk'n Chicago and don't know shyt about the grassroots of the Jordan. Nor did you actually own the Jordan I first in your school and a few neighborhoods bih nikka.

Nobody is required to post photos of their shoes. If we had to post proof of what nikkaz do or are. You would never have gotten allowed to post to begin with nikka.
Mark ass jealous chump.

You ain't made one actual independant thought about shoes in ya life. You buying Jordan's cause of a nikka like me. You don't even know the real struggle to hope your feet grow to get a pair of air Jordan's from sky Jordan's, you bih nikka.

You a fukk'n bandwagon nikka.
trying to be what i originally actually am.

Art Barr

Ol never had a Michael Jordan mickies d folder with his real number and jersey.
Ol never had the real og of the sky Jordan I or the air Jordan I ass nikka.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nikka, this is deflection nikka.
If that is the case.
then post how you are connected to hip hop to even be on a hip hop board to talk shyt.
As real talk,....nikkaz can post movies clips to records and photos about me in hip hop.
What do you do.in hip hop to even be here, nikka.
Plus you not even from fukk'n Chicago and don't know shyt about the grassroots of the Jordan. Nor did you actually own the Jordan I first in your school and a few neighborhoods bih nikka.

Nobody is required to post photos of their shoes. If we had to post proof of what nikkaz do or are. You would never have gotten allowed to post to begin with nikka.
Mark ass jealous chump.

You ain't made one actual independant thought about shoes in ya life. You buying Jordan's cause of a nikka like me. You don't even know the real struggle to hope your feet grow to get a pair of air Jordan's from sky Jordan's, you bih nikka.

You a fukk'n bandwagon nikka.
trying to be what i originally actually am.

Art Barr

Ol never had a Michael Jordan mickies d folder with his real number and jersey.
Ol never had the real og of the sky Jordan I or the air Jordan I ass nikka.
where the tables at tho
u slippin :smh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My bad y'all didn't mean to bring beef in the thread. I had a little time at work and was bored. Apologies.

Anyone from NYC hit on the Off White drawing? I need those Am90 joints and willing to pay.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
is it true like foamer said you have to break them in to see them being superior to boost.
or is boost just flat out better?

art barr
performance wise theyre probably better than boosts because theyre more sturdy and can handle more wear and tear
comfort wise i would say UB is better. as far as breaking em in, I rotate all of my shoes pretty often so i dont know when i'll ever truly know :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
performance wise theyre probably better than boosts because theyre more sturdy and can handle more wear and tear
comfort wise i would say UB is better. as far as breaking em in, I rotate all of my shoes pretty often so i dont know when i'll ever truly know :yeshrug:

no doubt...
so, you are not part of the whole i been rockin boost mainly type.
you still keep your rotation going and have not fell into that...that is cool.

keep doing you, breh.

art barr

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
All my Florida sneaker brehs, hold it down

@Romey Rome you good?
On the road headed out of Florida now. Hopefully we'll be back home with everybody and everything safe early next week. Thanks for checkin on a Breh :salute: family.

All my Florida fam please be careful and safe out here. Positivite energy to everybody's families.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
On the road headed out of Florida now. Hopefully we'll be back home with everybody and everything safe early next week. Thanks for checkin on a Breh :salute: family.

All my Florida fam please be careful and safe out here. Positivite energy to everybody's families.

damn breh.. Prayers and postive vibes for you and your fam..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Good to hear you got out of there. @diggy you gone yet?