Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Wall

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Hong Kong
What's the consensus on the 13 chutneys? I got them for the low and besides the leather I think the materials are surprisingly solid and it's a nostalgic favorite color way of mine :yeshrug:

Prynce

Daps
jordan-7-retro-university-blue-white-5-700x400.jpg

Just copped

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
What's the consensus on the 13 chutneys? I got them for the low and besides the leather I think the materials are surprisingly solid and it's a nostalgic favorite color way of mine :yeshrug:
I think it's a clean shoe personally, but you like them and that's what matters, rock them lavishly :salute:

____

Picked up the Jordan 1 Sails for 30% off on Oneness. Came out to $121 shipped. Leather is A1 on these. They had some good deals, they even let the 30% code work on the Laceless Ultraboost which just dropped for $200.
I want to pick up a pair of History of Flight 13's too, but I need to pump the brakes. I have some shoes on various sites sitting in my cart. 30% off discounted Airmax Zero for $35 dollars on Lapstone and Hammer. Had 3 different pairs in the cart for $105 total shipped. Them shoe deals be callin me mane. I had to stay off eastbay and adidas but some of my boys copped for themselves and their ladies when I sent them over to the online store rather than buying for retail in the mall. That $100 off $300 total on adidas :noah:

30% off, even email orders for Jordans on Oneness.
Code for Lapstone & Hammer (summer)
Code for Oneness Premium Streetwear Boutique (labordday)
jordan-1-retro-high-og-sail-premium-essentials.jpg

*edit* I still need to buy shirts, got shoes, jeans and no tees :facepalm:

Last edited:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I think it's a clean shoe personally, but you like them and that's what matters, rock them lavishly :salute:

____

Picked up the Jordan 1 Sails for 30% off on Oneness. Came out to $121 shipped. Leather is A1 on these. They had some good deals, they even let the 30% code work on the Laceless Ultraboost which just dropped for $200.
I want to pick up a pair of History of Flight 13's too, but I need to pump the brakes. I have some shoes on various sites sitting in my cart. 30% off discounted Airmax Zero for $35 dollars on Lapstone and Hammer. Had 3 different pairs in the cart for $105 total shipped. Them shoe deals be callin me mane:noah:

jordan-1-retro-high-og-sail-premium-essentials.jpg

Yeah, I was about to jump on those Lapstone deals too, but realized I've been going too ham. Just got the Skepta AM 97 on StockX, so I'm gonna chill a bit.

It's hoard to resist tho. :whew:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I was about to jump on those Lapstone deals too, but realized I've been going too ham. Just got the Skepta AM 97 on StockX, so I'm gonna chill a bit.

It's hoard to resist tho. :whew:

You aint lying, I need 8 legs now. Too many deals and I have some friends still buying foofoo dh gate shoes, smh.

I got my eye on some shoes on their and goat too, luckily they're on the inexpensive:noah:

I have some Shaq's coming from Sneaker Politics that gave me $50 off with maskoff on Tuesday, I got UB from Wiggle for $136, Shaq Og's and OG Flyknit Trainers last week. I didn't spend a lot but I done spent enough :sadcam:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I have heard stadium goods are busters

Fakes sometimes go through there