Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I am sitting out ALL GR Jordan from Now on

Just cop for cheap down the road. Saw Motorsport 4s for 149 at the outlets. Around 100 with friends/family coupon
Tanger had some shyt but it was kind of packed especially with the 30% off this weekend. I almost bought the AJ 6 AS for 129 2 weeks ago but decided to wait and picked up 2 pair of prestos instead for 70. Patience is a virtue when it comes to these Js. I'm waiting for those Alternative Motorsport 4s to hit 110-120. Still trippin everyone passed on those 6s. I mean I understand the price being crazy but even at a reduced price people still passed. They sick IMO.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Tanger had some shyt but it was kind of packed especially with the 30% off this weekend. I almost bought the AJ 6 AS for 129 2 weeks ago but decided to wait and picked up 2 pair of prestos instead for 70. Patience is a virtue when it comes to these Js. I'm waiting for those Alternative Motorsport 4s to hit 110-120. Still trippin everyone passed on those 6s. I mean I understand the price being crazy but even at a reduced price people still passed. They sick IMO.

Bred 13's about to drop. I hope those sit so I can try and get for the low. Chicago 13's didn't sit like these other retros.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I was gonna mention that the only other thing I'm waiting on is for the Alternate Motorsports to drop in price, and the best deal i feel i can get just happened since my size is sold out in a few spots online. dealing with exclucity during sales has led to letdown before so if I get the "sorry, we oversold your item" message again, it wouldn't shock me

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Already at $150
Tbh this is about closer to the right price anyway. Dudes out here trying to get more than when they were at their peak popularity. That and other sneakers being hot right now is why these things stay going on sale nowadays