Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
:mjlol: Nguoc Pho Tran Banh Mi got caught slippin he's lucky he didn't get dropped on the spot and robbed tryna sell fake shyt

:dead:
these guys are fukking relentless with the fake shyt man, my god lol

on a side note, I haven't posted a picture here in ages but I kinda switched up how/what I shoot
here's a pic that I got featured for on hypebeast a couple months ago; since then I've picked up a couple of features on complex and some other sites - i'll get back to posting soon!

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps

on a side note, I haven't posted a picture here in ages but I kinda switched up how/what I shoot
here's a pic that I got featured for on hypebeast a couple months ago; since then I've picked up a couple of features on complex and some other sites - i'll get back to posting soon!

Damn breh hypebeast feature is big time :salute:

Do a coli drop next time:wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
for real, these Quai 54 1s are dope as hell. waaaay nicer than i expected them to be.
shytty pic, whatever
14j7z42.jpg

on feet they look :wow:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
for real, these Quai 54 1s are dope as hell. waaaay nicer than i expected them to be.
shytty pic, whatever
14j7z42.jpg

on feet they look :wow:
You gonna sauce up the laces? I seenem with the colored laces which caught my eye.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
You gonna sauce up the laces? I seenem with the colored laces which caught my eye.
I doubt it. the black on black suede got em lookin like some designer sneakers.

never even considered the alternate lacing - kinda reminds me of them old 3D glasses. i'm not cool enough to pull that off

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps

Couple questions for you breh.

What are your favorite three spots for jeans? I saw I mention mnml on Ig.

What camera lenses are you using mostly for your pics?

Also, any advice for a breh tryna step his kick game up but wears a 13?

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Couple questions for you breh.

What are your favorite three spots for jeans? I saw I mention mnml on Ig.

What camera lenses are you using mostly for your pics?

Also, any advice for a breh tryna step his kick game up but wears a 13?
Personally, Mnml, Levi's are my go to other than that, I'm wear joggers from publish, zanerobe or Nike tech Fleece.

I have used a bunch of different lenses but my most used is the 50mm.

Size 13? Any shoe you want. A few of us hear wear size 12 and 13. Personally when I'm going all comfort, Adidas Ultra Boost or 93-17 (it has boost), Nike Flyknit racers (if you can find them). NMD are okay, Jordan 1s are a classic ..just my personal preference

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Personally, Mnml, Levi's are my go to other than that, I'm wear joggers from publish, zanerobe or Nike tech Fleece.

I have used a bunch of different lenses but my most used is the 50mm.

Size 13? Any shoe you want. A few of us hear wear size 12 and 13. Personally when I'm going all comfort, Adidas Ultra Boost or 93-17 (it has boost), Nike Flyknit racers (if you can find them). NMD are okay, Jordan 1s are a classic ..just my personal preference

Thanks breh. Dope! I thought it was the 50mm lense. Just copped one last week but haven't gotten around to using it.

Preciate the look out on brands, hard to find a nice brand of pants that fit my thighs. Gonna give the mnml ones a try.

I'm prolly gonna cop some boosts, I have some OG Alpha bounces that I love, quite a few J's, I think for me I need to update with more casual shoes (like vans) in some new brands with different looks. As well as sneakers more fitting to my age @ 25/26 years old.