Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I've never been a reseller but fukk it the money is to good not try to flip
Going try to Winn a raffle from finish line and footlocker

Turn 220 to 800 dollars :wow:

shyt I be happy with 600 :blessed:

Only reason I wouldn't keep these looks like a hassle to keep clean
Question...it says something about checking in at the store...do I physically have to go to the store and check in on my phone to continue with the raffle?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Question...it says something about checking in at the store...do I physically have to go to the store and check in on my phone to continue with the raffle?
You don't need to go to the store, I secured a pair without going before through the app, but you get a "better chance" if you do. I went to the stores yesterday so increase my odds. Most didn't have the bluetooth checkin feature so I had to get the in store checkin code on the ones that didn't. Put it in all apps and my girls app. Gave the codes to my boy for his app too:shaq:

Foot Action, Champs, Footlocker | Apps

Last edited:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

You asking the wrong one I went to the stores and got tickets sounds like you are doing the raffles thru the app on your phone ???

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
nike-air-foamposite-one-eggplant

They are coming back at the end of july. I plan on copping was broke and in college when they came out in 2010