Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Copped the Black Vapor Max ..not bad. Gonna give them some burn while I'm training.

The grey on the toebox is more apparent in person. All the pics I've seen make the shoe look like triple black

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wasn't this the shoe that started the hypebeast movement? At least with foams?

Galaxy foams were the start of the hypebeast movement

nike-air-foamposite-one-galaxy-all-star-5.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
how old are you guys talking about birthing the hypebeast movement

when that shyt started it was sb dunk hawaiis and pigeons and whatnot. the days when the only people wearing foams were DC cats and penny himself
Literally we clowned dc cats for nikeboots and foams.

Meanwhile there were legit riots for pigeons and week long campouts for tiffanys

Paris resale was $2500 at one point

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
how old are you guys talking about birthing the hypebeast movement

when that shyt started it was sb dunk hawaiis and pigeons and whatnot. the days when the only people wearing foams were DC cats and penny himself

I'm just talking about the internet age of crashing servers and bots. Obviously the "hypebeast movement" can go back to when ever, whoever you ask is going to say "Well when I was growing up, this shoe shut it down and people were outside camping for it.", but galaxy foams and concord 11s were the shoe that brought us to where sneakers are now. Footsite crashes and bots weren't mainstream until after those shoes dropped.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Literally we clowned dc cats for nikeboots and foams.

Meanwhile there were legit riots for pigeons and week long campouts for tiffanys

Paris resale was $2500 at one point
i was a target outta state :francis: then we cant get any credit when our styles went nationwide

I'm just talking about the internet age of crashing servers and bots. Obviously the "hypebeast movement" can go back to when ever, whoever you ask is going to say "Well when I was growing up, this shoe shut it down and people were outside camping for it.", but galaxy foams and concord 11s were the shoe that brought us to where sneakers are now. Footsite crashes and bots weren't mainstream until after those shoes dropped.
and that's why you should scuff any pair you see, quickly

for the culture

lmao crashes and bots. the whole ambiance is wack as shyt today

:flabbynsick:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

Me too finish line

Any reselling tips I would be happy to sell for 6 or 7 someone said try flightclub

Was looking at stock x :lupe:

This my first shoe I'm ever going resale
Prices dropping right now on stock x, saw a 12.5 for 1250 yesterday, now at 750, other pairs dropped about 200+ and some 500+ on smaller sizes. My size dropped 300

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Zebra

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
:ahh:

Me too finish line

Any reselling tips I would be happy to sell for 6 or 7 someone said try flightclub

Was looking at stock x :lupe:

This my first shoe I'm ever going resale
Id stock them breh

Time appreciates ALL yeezys and esp these since they are the most fye v2

Market is saturated af rn