Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like im the only one in the world not interested in any of the hyped Adidas releases (or supreme/offwhite anything)
Nike releases been subpar with general releases and very limited with the nice stuff.
Bout to cop some classic gucci lows and a gucci polo for the summer and find some other brand to rock until this shyt gets better. Sad days for a sneakerfreak :mjcry:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Nike releases been subpar with general releases and very limited with the nice stuff.
And then they do stuff like this, when tons of people wanted this shoe from previous comments

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then they do stuff like this, when tons of people wanted this shoe from previous comments

Honestly have no idea what Nikes strategy is at this point. They couldve sold 100x times what they did if they released Air Max 1 ogs as a gr or the masters or the atmos or the Kaws etc etc. They done this shyt so often this year and i caught so many L' s im just not gonna buy anymore till they get their shyt together.

Edit: those some dope ass shoes btw smh Nike

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
It seems like im the only one in the world not interested in any of the hyped Adidas releases (or supreme/offwhite anything)
Bout to cop some classic gucci lows and a gucci polo for the summer and find some other brand to rock until this shyt gets better. Sad days for a sneakerfreak :mjcry:
How do gucci lows fit? Always wanted a pair of the aces

dutchie

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do gucci lows fit? Always wanted a pair of the aces

Last pair I had where tts which was a couple years back. Dont know about the new ones with the new designs (snake,tiger etc logo) but im guessing not much changed.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_oplfo26wP31sokhquo1_400.jpg

After purchasing the Kobe AD all whites a couple of weeks ago I copped these yesterday. I think I'm rocking Kobe's all summer man:wow: They're so fkn comfortable. I need the moonwalkers
6b4030a1-08db-47c2-83d3-eb5d0edcdb8a_1.040b53ed2a2ee16929402777b97cd2c6.jpeg
:banderas:

copped those purple joints for 109 DS :blessed: shyts are comfortable as fukk
i got a shytload of kobes now that i think about it :ohhh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I believe Nike makes the air soles themselves in Oregon so it's not super mass produced due to cost of the machinery at this point. Depending on your shoe size you may be able to fit into womens which seems to hang around longer. I got a pair from finishline on the release of the asphalt colorway to try out. I did see some Men's in store at Champs and Footlocker 2 weeks ago so check locally. More release June 1st

nike-vapormax-day-to-night-release-date.jpg

And the Off White Collab

off-white-nike-vapormax

MANNN they hit me up and said oh we just realized we are sold out:sadcam::beli: my life is ruined:sadbron: