Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
tumblr_oplfo26wP31sokhquo1_400.jpg

After purchasing the Kobe AD all whites a couple of weeks ago I copped these yesterday. I think I'm rocking Kobe's all summer man:wow: They're so fkn comfortable. I need the moonwalkers
6b4030a1-08db-47c2-83d3-eb5d0edcdb8a_1.040b53ed2a2ee16929402777b97cd2c6.jpeg
:banderas:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
170508-sneaker.jpg

MIAMI (WSVN) - Two popular musicians have joined forces to bring you a pair of destroyed shoes that cost … more than $1,000.

Hip-hop artist Kanye West and pop artist Katy Perry are the minds behind the new line of Maison Margiela’s Future Destroyed high-top sneaker. The leather sneakers are reportedly selling for $1,425 at department stores.

The Future Destroyed sneakers are heavily deconstructed and appear to be mangled and unwearable.

West, Perry charging over $1K for destroyed looking shoes

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im out of the loop, but is the demand really that high for this shoe? why cant I find a pair anywhere? were they a limited release?
I believe Nike makes the air soles themselves in Oregon so it's not super mass produced due to cost of the machinery at this point. Depending on your shoe size you may be able to fit into womens which seems to hang around longer. I got a pair from finishline on the release of the asphalt colorway to try out. I did see some Men's in store at Champs and Footlocker 2 weeks ago so check locally. More release June 1st

nike-vapormax-day-to-night-release-date.jpg

And the Off White Collab

off-white-nike-vapormax

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I believe Nike makes the air soles themselves in Oregon so it's not super mass produced due to cost of the machinery at this point. Depending on your shoe size you may be able to fit into womens which seems to hang around longer. I got a pair from finishline on the release of the asphalt colorway to try out. I did see some Men's in store at Champs and Footlocker 2 weeks ago so check locally. More release June 1st

nike-vapormax-day-to-night-release-date.jpg

And the Off White Collab

off-white-nike-vapormax
I ended up ordering them from some website in the U.K. Foot patrol