Essential BRAD PIFF'S SNEAKER THREAD

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Been awake today...been havin trouble sleepin. Knowin that my VIs were gonna come today my subconscious decided to fukk wit me. Had a dream that instead of my olys i got some royal foamposites. shyts were mad fake...one of em had a giant heel in the back that woulda had me walkin wit a limp. And for some reason the back had a penny jersey etched into it with the # 12 on it and a clippers logo underneath it. :wtf: got too much shyt on my mind. But todays gonna be a great day...shortly after that dream my Oly VIs arrived...later my b50 jacket should show up...and the Dwight Howard trade should be getting wrapped up.

Sent from my Evo via Tapatalk 2 suckas

:win:.......

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
will see homey.......WTF NT do? not feeling that new layout at all.....

From what I understand NT bounced from Yuku because they were even worse than :hamster:...as soon as they bounce Yuku changes the old NT into SneakerTalk

Nike Talk Forums

Niketalk.yuku.com is now SneakerTalk.com! New look and new name, but all posts and forum history are live so just start posting!

The owner of NT is heated :laugh:

This exactly why we needed to leave. Tell me, is that how an ethical company behaves? If you create a Facebook pages that gets thousands of views and you suddenly decide to start your own website, would Facebook take your page over and lock you out of it? Does that sound like a place YOU would want to host a community on - or even post content to? We've been hearing those same promises from them since this fall. As of this weekend, was the site performing to your satisfaction? So, take it for exactly what it's worth. It's a bootleg website. We intend to put up a united front against this. You shouldn't have to stand for YOUR content being hijacked by an unethical company. I know I won't. More later, but let's focus on the positive - and the authentic.

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
One of the most coveted colorways of the Air Max 90, the “Infrared” will be gracing the Air Max 90 once again but this time, instilled with the new hyperfuse silhouette, instead of the traditional make up.

Last year, the shoe was actually released at the Crooked Tongues BBQ, but, in very limited quantities. This time, the hyped up sneaker will see a general release at many more retailers worldwide. So far, Berlin based store, Overkill, will receive the first batch on on July 27, 2012 at 11am European time and online at 12am. Other stockists will soon follow.

Be on the lookout, as these will hit select Nike stockists very soon.
nike-air-max-90-hyperfuse-infrared-1-630x419.jpg

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im undecided on the Oly 7s....I like em but i really only need the fire 4s and bred 11s...